Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

Apologies for the interruption. I didn't spot this thread until after I barged in.

I have all the cars on the lists now, with the exception of the PT Cruiser - Sorry, but I refuse to have that thing in my garage! :lol:

Hopefully I'll be around on Wednesday after 8pm GMT.

Last edited:
Apologies for the interruption. I didn't spot this thread until after I barged in.

I have all the cars on the lists now, with the exception of the PT Cruiser - Sorry, but I refuse to have that thing in my garage! :lol:

Hopefully I'll be around on Wednesday after 8pm GMT.
HA! Hey it's no problem. It was a public room, and it's casual racing.

I made the room public because I was hoping to attract people who are disappointed with the lack of shuffle in GT6, and round up more of the peeps that were regularly in my shuffle rooms.
The limit on the amount of friends you can have on your list is frustrating in that sense. I've been shuffle racing with a lot of people regularly who are NOT on my friends list... because there are literally too many to keep on the friends list. Maybe some of them I'd only see 1 out of every 10 times I did a shuffle room.

Anyway, if you never win a race, you won't have to drive the PT Cruiser. :lol:

Will this continue for 12/23 and 12/30?

I was kind of playing it as it goes... But I don't see why not at this point.

And we'll likely stick w/ the Commuter Cars List until people start getting enough of the other cars together.

Got my game save corrupted and had to start from scratch :(

I don't think I'll be able to attend tonight as my team is playing (league cup quarter final) and I'll be watching (If I can lay down GT6 that is).

Anyway, grinding for credits and stars awaits...

Schedule is in post #2 of the thread... and I looked it over, and it looks right, but if there's something that looks wrong specifically let me know, thanks.

Here are the schedule times, and let me know who's interested in when...

Wednesday (18 December)
02:00pm - 04:00pm US EST / 07:00pm - 09:00pm GMT

Thursday (19 December)

Saturday (21 December)

Monday (23 December)

Note for Saturday, I may cut it close because I have exams to go to that morning, and I have no idea how long I'll be at that. Not past 1pm surely, but I may be signing on at the last moment.

Append: Not that that would differ from most other days. :guilty: ;)

Code:
Thursday & Monday for me. am out & in & in & out tonight. so although logged in won't be there long enough to be worth joining.
Hope that made sort of sense.

1472 6118 4259 7710 0165

Got my game save corrupted and had to start from scratch :(

I don't think I'll be able to attend tonight as my team is playing (league cup quarter final) and I'll be watching (If I can lay down GT6 that is).

Anyway, grinding for credits and stars awaits...
At least there's the sign-in bonus now.

Code:
Thursday & Monday for me. am out & in & in & out tonight. so although logged in won't be there long enough to be worth joining.
Hope that made sort of sense.
Roger that.
Not sure why you're speaking in code though. ;) :sly: :odd: :lol:

makeshiftshufflenurb24hr2.jpg

makeshiftshufflenurb24hr1.jpg

makeshiftshuffleautumnmini1.jpg

makeshiftshuffletrialmtn1.jpg

makeshiftshuffletrialmtn3.jpg

makeshiftshuffletrialmtn2.jpg

2013-12-18-makeshiftshuffle11.jpg

2013-12-18-makeshiftshuffle12.jpg

2013-12-18-makeshiftshuffle03.jpg

2013-12-18-makeshiftshuffle00.jpg

2013-12-18-makeshiftshuffle01.jpg

2013-12-18-makeshiftshuffle02.jpg

Good races peeps! thanks to everyone for showin' up & racing.

Also, sorry I got disconnected there at the end... when it was almost time for me to go anyway... but of course it would happen when I was in the lead, and all I had to do to win was stay on the course!!

Hope to see everyone on track again soon. ... like Saturday. :)

Tell your shuffle friends.

Also, I don't know what's up with that one fella & why he just won't get with the program. :boggled: :lol: I know he's a decent racer, and frequented gt5 shuffle rooms, which is why I haven't block him from joining. Just an FYI.

I hope everybody is looking at the other car lists by now, and planning to get those cars together so we can race them too. 👍

Also I was thinking I might start testing some other cars for another alternate list.
My first idea is family cars - 4 door sedans in the neighborhood of 425pp.
When I come up with a healthy list, I'll probably start a time trial testing thread in the Single Race & Time Trial section of the forum. 👍

Also, sorry I got disconnected there at the end... when it was almost time for me to go anyway... but of course it would happen when I was in the lead, and all I had to do to win was stay on the course!!

Hope to see everyone on track again soon. ... like Saturday. :)

:D...and I thought you're waited ,cause you didn't want to drive the PT Cruiser :lol:

:D...and I thought you're waited ,cause you didn't want to drive the PT Cruiser :lol:
:lol:

I don't actually mind the PT Loser much. :sly:

And was that Downstyle in the PT Cruiser that was seriously ready to pass me if I made a mistake?? :eek:

Who won the race anyway? Don't keep me in suspense. ;)

I plan on being there Saturday, and Monday.

Looks like PD has gone back to using our PSN for lobby identification. 👍

If it doesn't my GT6 moniker is G.Handlebar, PSN: HandlebarMustash

Commuter Color: Verde Mela (a bright green) for car with standard size Baja Rims sporting some lurid Red highlights.

Last edited:
Good times, thanks for the races, Watermelonpunch! That was fun. Get a few more in there and we will have even more fun - but not at that Kart Track!

Back