• Beast 300 SL

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Belgium
Belgium
Maxscapes
30552898MD.png

Last edited:
Absolutely epic mate! Lighting is perfect and the body modifications look spot on! The stance and deep dish rims make the car look hella sexy!:eek::drool:👍

Nice to see you here Max :cheers:
Superb edit work, as usual, with a great attention to all little details which make a good photo an awesome one 👍

Ouch, superb work on the light ! The rendering of the shadows, the soft use of blur on the grass on the foreground and all the other details gives the shot an impressive realistic appearance 👍
Bravo Max !

Looks great! Love the lighting effects.👍

I just wish the images were linked to a larger version so we can see the detail you put into your works.;)

Ouch, superb work on the light ! The rendering of the shadows, the soft use of blur on the grass on the foreground and all the other details gives the shot an impressive realistic appearance 👍
Bravo Max !

Thank you, I don't think this is a realistic shot.

Looks great! Love the lighting effects.👍

I just wish the images were linked to a larger version so we can see the detail you put into your works.;)
Wow, that an insanely realistic pic, love it. :bowdown:

Pleas give us the fullsize link.

Thanks guys. http://www.flickr.com/photos/maksymdesign/11485267144/

I really like how the colours present themselves in your works, as do I with your framing, composition; everything. You sir, take great photos. Looking forward to seeing more. :)

Yep looks badass and well done. Great colour choice and the angle make it's have that menacing presence. 👍

Love these last two shot Max. the LFA one is very well composed with a great atmosphere and the last one is very impressive. I like the way you've worked on a non linear rain 👍

Latest Posts

Back