Manga Cars Round 1

When you guys draw these do you just do it in Photoshop?
Also are there any tips you could give me for drawing these. Really interested and wanna do my own?

Originally posted by pimpin_t
When you guys draw these do you just do it in Photoshop?
Also are there any tips you could give me for drawing these. Really interested and wanna do my own?

We just use normal paint. Be creative with what you make.

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
I hate you so much....that thing is an automatic win i think. All hale ABFlug:bowdown:

thanx man...i like the front the best...if i didnt have my abflug avatar that would be my avatar in a heart beat

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Maybe not an automatic win, but still a good entry none the less. Good work ABflug!

thanx for crushing my dreams dodge :(

I made some changes to my car in post #43, check it out tell me what you think.;)
I added some Sparco Racing buckets, and installed a wide body kit. opinions welcome.;)

heres mine, opinion appreciated! :mischievous:

FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• rx-7.gif
    rx-7.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 661
just a reminder, when you update your entry or something like that just remember to remove your other pics so the poll is easy to make.;)

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
updated seats and steering wheel and arches on back

301003-d155rx7-new.gif

could u please next time edit your other entry and then make a post saying i updated my entry its to hard to make a poll the way you making new posts with new entry Thanx

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
could u please next time edit your other entry and then make a post saying i updated my entry its to hard to make a poll the way you making new posts with new entry Thanx

no i will continue doing it the way i do, i edit the old post with the car on saying that my updated version is later on in the thread and make a new post with the updated car on. Its just as easy to make the poll so i will continue doing it my way thank you

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
Updated version and Abflug i dont try to make your life misery and i will edit my old posts

301003-d155rx7compfinal.gif

Heh, that looks nice. I was actually thinkin about makin alittle movie with these on Flash MX (deleted though) and have all the losers crash. Then the winner jumps a bridge. HAHA. Good job Eddieturner

Back