Many gold chromes on the market?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jorsne
  • 13 comments
  • 2,885 views
Messages
185
Messages
Jorsne
I'm looking for one, two, three or actually 1050 so I can paint every car in it. But I'm not sure how much I'll have to pay for one. Are people duping them like hell? Or are they pretty rare?
 
Yes, they're being duped.
 
They're everywhere. Certain matte's are becomming rarer than chromes in my experience.
 
i'm i the only one not liking gold chrome?
it just looks weird to me, when driving online i see the craziest things driving around in gold chrome.
i like silver but only for the rims
 
Gold Chrome looks great on some cars, here is a picture of my SLS also with Silver Chrome wheels :drool:

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg
 
I have gold chrome, but I doubt if I'm ever going to use it. Ditto the matte paints. I like them as chips but I don't think they belong on a car. Color shifting paints however....
 
i have no chrome at all and i have been looking. check every time i am given paint items when i logon, but still, no chrome for me :(
 
i have no chrome at all and i have been looking. check every time i am given paint items when i logon, but still, no chrome for me :(

Chrome can only be obtained by reaching a multiple of 30 cars.
 
well i have 160 cars so far... so thats 30 x 5 and no chrome. no love for me or at least very, very bad luck
 
Look around in the marketplace. People are giving away chromes there.
 
SO far the only car I personally like in gold was my 370Z Academy, same with silver chrome.

I really like the matte colors but can't stand the color shifts. Oh well to each his own
 
i an i LOVE the color shift one called "reflex purple"... so you are right... to each his own :)
 
Agreed on the Reflex Purple. The TVR color shifting paints are top notch.
 
Back