Many Happy Returns: Ferrari's F40 Turns 30

Great car, I prefer the assetto does a version to gt6 but it lives on. Too bad the f50 never makes appearances these days...

Arguably the greatest supercar of them all. Just as stunning in the flesh as it is in pics. Happy birthday F40.
Ignition (92).JPG

Great car, I prefer the assetto does a version to gt6 but it lives on. Too bad the f50 never makes appearances these days...

agree, AC F40 seems to be more of a car, wile GT6 still delivers very close... sadly GT S will be totally empty in "historic/iconic" car part with only 1 Audi quattro.... will be fun to drive rally online :D or I bet there will be fun historic races... there will be so much winning, we will be tired of winning!!!:lol: :gtpflag:

the ultimate supercar as far as i'm concerned. light weight, huge power, excellent handling. a racing go kart for the road

the only box it doesn't tick is a N/A v12 but the turbo V8 is perhaps even more exciting thanks to the boost, oh and it still gives a ground sound despite the turbo.

I've always loved, well, all Ferraris really but especially the 308 GTB/GTS (more modern Dino) - 288 GTO, F40 and the unfairly scorned F50.

These were the main production models in my 'teens and early 20s.

Monkey/Anglesey Video incoming.

Never was a real ferrari fan until I discovered F40. It's the only ferrari car i consider, #2 would be 458 italia on fav list. happy BD bady.

Happy 30th Birthday to one of the all time great cars!

This absolutely would go into my 50 car garage (ala The Stig's Garage).

Happy 30th birthday the greatest supercar to ever existed! I've always loved everything about the F40, it's that freaking awesome!. :D :embarrassed:

Back