Many RUF RGT's wanted.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 38 comments
  • 1,674 views
Messages
621
United States
United States
Hi, I am looking for many RUF CTR's. If you have a spare one, you can send an FR to The_killionaire1 and ask for something
 
Last edited:
Does no one have spare RUF CTR's to trade me... :(
 
Do you have birthday tickets to trade? Let me know.
 
If you can wait until Tuesday nights reset, I can send you any one of the following colors for free:

Black / Yellow / Blue / Dk. Blue / Pink / Gunmetal

:gtpflag:
 
Do you have birthday tickets to trade? Let me know.
I got them all. Which one do you want?
If you can wait until Tuesday nights reset, I can send you any one of the following colors for free:

Black / Yellow / Blue / Dk. Blue / Pink / Gunmetal

:gtpflag:

Thank you, Dk. blue. 👍
 
I need a b-day ticket too. I need the 1967 one. I can send you a RUF CTR now. I'll send first.
 
I need a b-day ticket too. I need the 1967 one. I can send you a RUF CTR now. I'll send first.

I can't send untill tonight, when I can also accept your FR.
 
I can't send untill tonight, when I can also accept your FR.

You can't send until tonight and that's also when you can except my FR? Sorry
 
All stock RUF's and colors I have for the trading. I can paint em in any color, and wheel style and color that you wish (I have DLC paints). I can set them to 0km condition if you want. But I will only trade if you have one of these babies;

Citroen Xsara VTR '03
Honda Prelude Type S '96
Lexus IS 200 '96
Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '00
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car

These cars though, I only want these in these particular colors (since they can't be painted);

Citroen Xsara VTR '03 - Blue (Whatever blue color it uses)
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car - Blue
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car - Blue Rear Wing
 
I have the solstice coupe. Will trade for a white CTR with dark red wheels.
 
I have the solstice coupe. Will trade for a white CTR with dark red wheels.

Lovely!

You refer to the CTR Yellow Bird? Or the CTR2?

Fancy any particular brand of white and dark red? And would you like it on it's stock wheels, or shall I give it a different wheel design?

EDIT: Would you like it in 0/0/0 condition?
 
Last edited:
Lovely!

You refer to the CTR Yellow Bird? Or the CTR2?

Fancy any particular brand of white and dark red? And would you like it on it's stock wheels, or shall I give it a different wheel design?

EDIT: Would you like it in 0/0/0 condition?

I'm sorry, I have meant RGT all along. :banghead:🤬 Do you have one of those?
 
Which one are you after bud can send tonight
 
Anything you like mate surprise me
 
You got it! Dark Blue Tuesday night. Enjoy!
 
I got them all. Which one do you want?

I need several like 42, 44, 49,54,58,61-66, 68,70, 71, 73,74, 78,79, 81-89, & 93. Any of those would do and I can send RGT's. Let me know. FR 'chackoflavs'. thanks.
 
i may have an rgt if you have a 65' birthday ticket?
 
I need several like 42, 44, 49,54,58,61-66, 68,70, 71, 73,74, 78,79, 81-89, & 93. Any of those would do and I can send RGT's. Let me know. FR 'chackoflavs'. thanks.
Alright, will giv you the '70 one. ;)
i may have an rgt if you have a 65' birthday ticket?

You MAY have one? And yes, I got a '65
 

yep i have one if you want to trade now

Edit: **** I meant a 67' ticket if you have one of those I'll send an rgt
 
Last edited:
Back