Many RUF RGT's wanted.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 38 comments
  • 1,674 views
300SRT8Fan
I'll trade you a '67 ticket for a white RGT.

Will send soon ;)

I am sorry, Do you have a RGT, that's what I meant. :banghead: 🤬

I can paint the rgt white.
 
I have a ruf rgt, can paint almost any color (yes dlc) and can trade when ever for a '67 ticket.
 
Actually, can I give you the RGT and then give you a white paint?
 
Just got back into town, will fire off that Dk. Blue RGT here in a few minutes. Enjoy!

:cheers:

EDIT: FR sent (thought you would have sent one by now....) - I have until reset to send, so please accept so I may do so.
 
Last edited:
if you don't reply by tomorrow your not getting the rgt, im tired of wasting usable trade slots waiting for you
EDIT: well you missed your chance, maybe you'll learn to be more available in the future
 
Last edited:
if you don't reply by tomorrow your not getting the rgt, im tired of wasting usable trade slots waiting for you
EDIT: well you missed your chance, maybe you'll learn to be more available in the future

Just got back into town, will fire off that Dk. Blue RGT here in a few minutes. Enjoy!

:cheers:

EDIT: FR sent (thought you would have sent one by now....) - I have until reset to send, so please accept so I may do so.

Allow me to explain, I WAS here, until my parish priests mother died and my family had to unexpectantly go her funeral. When I got back, (Yesterday) someone had broken into my house and stole my PS3, I can't get another one untill after school, so all trades with me are off, exept for outeke, I owe you a 1LE after school is over. ;)
 
Hey bro, I can send you one. I have your account added from another trade, send me a message by PSN with the model of the car that you want. For free.


PD: Oh, I has read the last post, just in case my PSN ID (secondary account) is jaycee_xr3b
 
Let me know when you get back up and running and we can continue the trade. Better luck sir!
 
once you get back and running send me a pm and ill send it over
 
Back