Maple Valley Returns to Forza in new FM7 Gameplay Video

Especially on certain tracks I am now starting to cringe watching drivers use other cars as breaks without even trying, even in short races on Forza.

That said, I love this track. I've always loved this track. The pastoral nature of it along with the lazy turns are just really enjoyable to me.

Last edited:
racks looks very cool I think!

I unfortunately skipped the X360 generation so my last time on Maple Valley is ... when I was still a youngster lol... in FM1... I think it was in FM1 also right?

:lol: Did we watch the same videos here?

I mean the trees are in 2D. And you can spot them very easily which is weird for a game boasting about their native 4K assets and ... 4K 2D trees look sad ;)

I still preordered the ultimate edition and can't wait to play it but I was shocked when I saw the trees. I had early access to PC2 and they managed to use 3D trees or at least hide the 2D trees to make it less obvious.

In an open world game like FH, sure, but when they're behind barriers in the distance, it's not something I give too much importance.

In an open world game like FH, sure, but when they're behind barriers in the distance, it's not something I give too much importance.

There's ''Maple" in the circuit's name so I expected to see nice detailed trees to enhance the immersion. I guess my Botanical Science degree makes me more picky than the average player :lol:

There's ''Maple" in the circuit's name so I expected to see nice detailed trees to enhance the immersion. I guess my Botanical Science degree makes me more picky than the average player :lol:

After watching this video, I see what you're on about:

I haven't played much of the Xbox One titles but that close up dash without hands or wheels with a slight bit of bobbing looks really fun to use. Reminds me of Sega's arcade style of dash views.

I haven't played much of the Xbox One titles but that close up dash without hands or wheels with a slight bit of bobbing looks really fun to use. Reminds me of Sega's arcade style of dash views.
Now that makes me want a Chevrolet Lumina stock car to thrash around in Forza with!

I'm not all that optimistic after seeing that... ok its a youtube video but besides being very sharp the GFX arent impressive, everything looks flat and the cars look floaty.

If this is Xbox ONe X I'm not thinking its $500 worth.

Saying that, this doesnt look like Maple Valley... "Mapple Valley" maybe? The scale is off... why's that wood bridge suddenly look like you're driving thru a warehouse? Its almost like Micro Machines....

I get that maybe they had issue with a 1:1 scale Maple Valley with 24 cars but yeah...

why's that wood bridge suddenly look like you're driving thru a warehouse? Its almost like Micro Machines....

Yeah, you were watching the FM4 video, they have a different oversized bridge in FM7.

Back