PS4 Mapping Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT wheel

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by bobph, May 13, 2015.

1. bobph

bobph

How do i set up the buttons on this wheel. I can only scroll up and down. D pad and R1 does not work. It sitting on a T500

ForrestBean likes this.
  2. ONESPACE

ONESPACE

I just got the add on wheel, when I get it set up, I'll let you know. It might be awhile though, like next week. Hopefully you or someone else does the leg work before then.

3. skazz

skazz

ONESPACE likes this.
  4. bobph

bobph

Do i have to do the firmware when using a PS4 ? i tried it with Driveclub, but that didn't work either. I think it was a DOA. I send the rim back and try another one. The ferrari 458 add on works fine in Project cars.

5. Bluntified

Bluntified

I've heard that updating your firmware does make a difference. Not only will it update the software on the wheel, it can fix any issues you have with it. I have a t300rs and a firmware upgrade was the very first thing I did on it, better safe than sorry.

6. skazz

skazz

If your T500 is relatively old then there's a chance the rim wouldn't be properly recognized, but since the GTE rim works I would expect the TM-28 to also work.

Firmware changes listed here:
    http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=3&fid=15&pid=317&cid=15

I got a brand new replacement T500 last month which came with v43 latest firmware, so a relatively new T500 probably won't need to be firmware updated.

7. bobph

bobph

I did the Firmware update 43. Works like a charm. Happy with the Leather Rim : )

ForrestBean likes this.