March/April Forzathon Events to Offer Sesto Elemento, Merc 300 SEL 6.3, New Bentley & More

For today's Barrel Roll challenge I did something similar to this.

Used a 2017 GT-R (stock) and hit the jump at about 111km/h. Kept using Rewind after a roll to line myself up; you need to use Rewind 2 times in a row before Skills can appear again.

[QUOTE

For today's Barrel Roll challenge I did something similar to this.

Used a 2017 GT-R (stock) and hit the jump at about 111km/h. Kept using Rewind after a roll to line myself up; you need to use Rewind 2 times in a row before Skills can appear again.[/QUOTE]

I found a good way to do barrel rolls. In the Gold Mine area, there's a tunnel near a board smash. Drive in the tunnel and get two of your wheels to touch the curve of the tunnel. If you do it correctly, you will easily do a barrel roll and it will count. You can probably do two barrel rolls before you exit the tunnel. Also, I feel it's much faster than driving or re-spawning to a danger sign.

I'm going to get frustrated so fast with this barrel roll thing :banghead:

Slowly getting the hang of it. I found my sweet spot at the jump zone. If you go just to the right of the bush on the left of the Danger Sign, you'll start getting them. Already up to 3. It's slow, but I just might be able to do this with some of my sanity in tact :)

Last edited:
I'm going to get frustrated so fast with this barrel roll thing :banghead:

Don't...

You have 3 days to complete the challenge. Do a few rolls and take a break... If you start getting nervous on getting them fast, trust me, it will take even longer...

It's only a game, it's suposed to be fun, not turn you into a HULK!!! :lol:

:)

barrel rolls are very easy on the ramps near the airport. I did them in the Nissan SUV, approach them with a speed of 130-140 km/h more or less and 2 wheels on / 2 wheels off.

By the way the event is bugged and you dont need 15, more like 5 IIRC.

This is a clip I recorded in the november 2016 barrel roll forzathon event, did the same now except in that Nissan SUV and slightly higher approach speed :

That's a Bowler, which is a tuner or Land Rover. Not a Nissan. Are you talking about the Titan?

Got it. I just got confused when he said the Nissan SUV. The only thing close is the Titan, so that's what he probably meant.

Got it. I just got confused when he said the Nissan SUV. The only thing close is the Titan, so that's what he probably meant.
Yeah sorry it's an offroad, not SUV. I did it in the Titan indeed. (boosted to S1 since that darn thing is so slow and sluggish stock)

Just saw a few Silvia HE's sell for over 1 million credits. Don't they know you can get one for free?

They probably think it's harder to win than it really is so are just taking the AH route instead.
There's also considering the "muh JDM silvia bro" value, which is why the non-dlc S14's sold for upwards of 2,000,000 credits. I sold my S14 for nearly 3 million credits a while back, however I haven't checked the results for my S15 HE yet. I'm predicting nearly 2 million.

I spent ages doing barrel rolls in my R31, I lost count, then got bored and used my KPGC10 instead and did it in about five minutes. I think I did over half my barrel rolls in a single combo, actually, up at the building site. After doing a few I realised if I hit the ramp while bouncing off the limiter in 2nd gear it'd do a perfect roll.

I did not spend 10 minutes in an M2 thinking where is my achievement... before I re read it and realised it had to be Nissan

Back