March/April Forzathon Events to Offer Sesto Elemento, Merc 300 SEL 6.3, New Bentley & More

Really looking forward to these months Forzathon. And if they're basically giving these cars away for free, I really can't wait to see what this months DLC will be

For sure one of the best months. That Bentley is already in the base game though.

Other interesting cars besides the SEL and Sesto are the A45 HE & Silvia HE, those were not yet available previously.

For sure one of the best months. That Bentley is already in the base game though.

Other interesting cars besides the SEL and Sesto are the A45 HE & Silvia HE, those were not yet available previously.
Pretty sure the only Bentleys currently in the game are the Continental GT Speed, Bentayga (DLC) and Speed 6 Concept (DLC)

So, with a bunch of 360-era cars returning for free via Forzathon, I guess my main question is this:

How long will this continue? Was it put in motion because of the leak, or can we really expect a few returning favourites every month?

If it's the latter, huge props to Playground and T10. It's an about-face from the shrewd DLC plan found in FM5 and the early days of FH2.

So, with a bunch of 360-era cars returning for free via Forzathon, I guess my main question is this:

How long will this continue? Was it put in motion because of the leak, or can we really expect a few returning favourites every month?

If it's the latter, huge props to Playground and T10. It's an about-face from the shrewd DLC plan found in FM5 and the early days of FH2.

To the bolded, absolutely. Considering it blew wide open their DLC plans they held secret, it forced them really to burn through what cars they had, and maybe change a few things.

Ach. Looks like I'll be missing the Bentley event. Does anybody here have a second account and no need for two Contis and/or is simply not interested in the car?

Ach. Looks like I'll be missing the Bentley event. Does anybody here have a second account and no need for two Contis and/or is simply not interested in the car?
I'll probably auction my Bentley off when I get it (I already have the GT3). Shoot me a reminder on Forzathon day and I'll put it up for sale.

Ok I'm a bit confused...Apparently today Forzathon begins and I want to get that Bentley yet it's all locked and when I click on Online Adventure it tells me I need Xbox Live Gold yet I obtained the Lola T70 last month without having Gold. What's the situation??

Today's Forzathon was quite easy for me, got them all done in 20 minutes.

For Drift Taps, you need a car from the GT category (not a GT3 race car). I recommend plenty of power + AWD. Look up any of the old Drift Tap exploit videos to see how to do one, but bear in mind that there is a 30 second cooldown before you can do a second Drift Tap.

So is the next Forzathon the Sesto?

no

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh shoot, I hope the Forzathon is still open this afternoon. Forgot all about the Merc.

VXR
Oh shoot, I hope the Forzathon is still open this afternoon. Forgot all about the Merc.

upload_2017-3-20_10-3-1.png

#Forzathon events typically open and close at around 08.00.

The next set isn't until Friday, no Tuesday challenges this week:

upload_2017-3-20_10-3-33.png

Looks like the Silvia HE is going to cost a pretty penny in the Auction House, I've only ever accumulated barrel roll skills from luck rather than intending to do so. :boggled:

Back