March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
OK and the winners for mine are:

Scaff is off to?
Our winner is hennessey86 with a guess of Rome, which dispite being over 2,500 miles out was still the closest.

The answer was Dubai.

And the winner of the overtake video was Stonyer, for a nice clean pass on his team mate.

Codes have been sent - enjoy.

Scaff

Can you put up a few pictures of the ferrari? Would love to see it.
I see you have your own code now but here's a picture:

forzabigshot_312_sisjqb.png

Big Shot

Even though the contest is over and I already have a code tonight was doing some practice with friends and thought this would have made a good entry in the overtaking contest. The default replay camera cuts off a bit of when my car's hood was inches from his rear going into the first turn.

flo
Great, maybe I should prepare myself for a scavenger hunt, I have no idea how those work..... Photocompetition would be allot easyer :)
Scavenger hunts are easy.

You'll notice my location has changed. That is the first clue, and it has to do with fnding the next bread crumb in the trail. The first two people to follow them all, and private message me the correct final secret password, get a code. If you post the answer in any other method, it will not be accepted. If this proves too hard, I'll give another hint in a few hours. If too easy... It'll just be harder next month! Start your sleuthing engines!

Even though I already had 'my share of luck, If I were you, I might see a give-away tomorow, maybe they are waiting for the pack to drop, to hold a contest for those who won't get it otherwise, just my 2 cents here.

Latest Posts

Back