March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
Slip's Favourites Winners:

Chopsticks
Justin
Ima
NTX

I'll be sending your codes out after this message :)

Now, onto the...

Scavenger Hunt

The starting point is now live - take a look at my new location to the left. That is your clue. This works the same as last month - read the Edit details each step of the way on the related posts to get the clue for the next one. When you've come to the last one, investigate the post.

Each member only has two guesses, so make sure you've found everything. The first person to successfully send the final secret word(s) gets the last DLC code from me!

DANG! Just took my photo seconds ago! :ouch:

I was certain I'd found the start of the scavenger hunt but apparently not :odd: I'm lost already then.

This month's is definitely harder than last month's - it requires a basic knowledge of the forum and it's software. A few of the hints also don't explicitly spell out the next step, which is what they all did last month :)

I'll be seriously impressed with whoever gets it first :mischievous:

This month's is definitely harder than last month's - it requires a basic knowledge of the forum and it's software. A few of the hints also don't explicitly spell out the next step, which is what they all did last month :)

I'll be seriously impressed with whoever gets it first :mischievous:

haha, I'm seriously screwed then as I have no knowledge of the software... however, I have found one of your 'hints' now :mischievous:

Why wont my photo upload to photobucket?

It says the file is to big? What?!

Is there any way someone can just view it on my storefront?

Edit-

Slip's Favourites Winners:

Chopsticks
Justin
Ima
NTX

I'll be sending your codes out after this message :)

Now, onto the...

Scavenger Hunt

The starting point is now live - take a look at my new location to the left. That is your clue. This works the same as last month - read the Edit details each step of the way on the related posts to get the clue for the next one. When you've come to the last one, investigate the post.

Each member only has two guesses, so make sure you've found everything. The first person to successfully send the final secret word(s) gets the last DLC code from me!

Dang. Now to hope for Teroniums list.

Latest Posts

Back