March King of the track (Community vs Juan P. Montoya)

  • Thread starter Thread starter I'm Motarded
  • 108 comments
  • 8,144 views
Got a 1:31.9 and that was by trying to keep up with the fastest time which works much better than having Pablo block your view.(And controller under steer is a pain)
 
Got a 1:31.9 and that was by trying to keep up with the fastest time which works much better than having Pablo block your view.(And controller under steer is a pain)

This is what I do quite often in Rivals...you lose out on some credits but it can be a lot easier without the ghost blocking your view sometimes.
 
Got 1:31.990 - finally! My previous time was 1:32.117 - same as Montoya's :lol:
 
I did a few laps to see where I was at. I still have some work to do after doing a 1:41:808
 
Got my original 1:32-something down to a 1:31.233. :D
 
Has Montoya bettered is time again? I really hope he doesn't. Don't need that guy to get any better.
 
I'm stuck about a half second short, and I'm usually coming up about a second short. I seem to lose a ton of time coming onto the oval.
 
Took me about 20 laps to beat his time, I had quite a few good laps ruined by sliding into the wall on the banked turn though. Probably could have gone faster if I kept going but I'm happy enough with my current time. Not exactly a fan of the usage of the sunrise version of the track, the glare was quite off putting in the chicane section.
 
My best is a 1:33.5xx but I'm going to try tomorrow when I've got my head straight...hehe.

I only had a few laps to get that as well so hopefully the 1:32 should be easy.
 
My last try was 1:31.461. Do the reward cars get sent after the month is up? I know I can't get the Aston Martin since I didn't buy the March pack, but what about the Lambo Unicorn?
 
Yes, you get it after the next car pack is released.
 
I just went after a club mate with a 1:31 and got a 1:30.5 :)
 
Not exactly a fan of the usage of the sunrise version of the track, the glare was quite off putting in the chicane section.

I keep missing the first turn :yuck:
 
It took me almost the whole month to beat his time, but I finally got a 1:31.8 today. :D For some reason this was the toughest KOTT for me to beat. I already have the Lambo, but the competitor in me just wouldn't let me give up on this challenge.
 
Back