March King of the track (Community vs Juan P. Montoya)

Got a 1:31.9 and that was by trying to keep up with the fastest time which works much better than having Pablo block your view.(And controller under steer is a pain)

Got a 1:31.9 and that was by trying to keep up with the fastest time which works much better than having Pablo block your view.(And controller under steer is a pain)

This is what I do quite often in Rivals...you lose out on some credits but it can be a lot easier without the ghost blocking your view sometimes.

I'm stuck about a half second short, and I'm usually coming up about a second short. I seem to lose a ton of time coming onto the oval.

Took me about 20 laps to beat his time, I had quite a few good laps ruined by sliding into the wall on the banked turn though. Probably could have gone faster if I kept going but I'm happy enough with my current time. Not exactly a fan of the usage of the sunrise version of the track, the glare was quite off putting in the chicane section.

My best is a 1:33.5xx but I'm going to try tomorrow when I've got my head straight...hehe.

I only had a few laps to get that as well so hopefully the 1:32 should be easy.

My last try was 1:31.461. Do the reward cars get sent after the month is up? I know I can't get the Aston Martin since I didn't buy the March pack, but what about the Lambo Unicorn?

It took me almost the whole month to beat his time, but I finally got a 1:31.8 today. :D For some reason this was the toughest KOTT for me to beat. I already have the Lambo, but the competitor in me just wouldn't let me give up on this challenge.

Back