Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson Hot Lap @ Willow Springs

Octane100
New Seasonal as above,
A 1 month limited event for Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson valid from 19/12/13 - 17/01/2014.

Big earnings on this one , especially with the accumulated login bonus.

Gold - 1:33 -550,000 Cr
Silver- 1:36 - 380,000 Cr
Bronze - 1:43 - 110,000 Cr

Hudson is available from the dealership for 500,000 Cr it has 361 PP

Good Luck !

Should i wait 4 days and accumulate 200% login bonus before doing these new seasonal events and the redbull x challenge? since they will give very big earnings.

I think thats the best bet Ricky, if your in the run for big credits .

I dont know whether or not these new seasonal's offer repeat payouts, ( I'm not about to try and find out either just in case!) I will wait until I have the 200% Login bonus before attempting these.

Perhaps somebody who has already attempted these can shed light on whether they offer repeat payouts.

I've already won the car but, where is it in the dealership?

It is in its own section in the America's under Hudson,

How did you win it ? I havent been prompted to obtain any gift yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
1481902_676065265779413_1441043173_n.jpg

Nice, I already got 200% login bonus so much money for me. 👍

How did you get that so quickly mate?

I thought these were dependent on real time logins? ie your awarded increments inceases in credits for every day you login or did you just F with your Ps3's clock/calendar ? to make it think youve done so 5 days in a row?

It is in its own section in the America's under Hudson,

How did you win it ? I havent been prompted to obtain any gift yet ?
Ok thank you. Didn't see the dealer at first until I restarted the game, then it appeared. You can win the car by getting bronze in the Seasonal Event.

The GT5 Time Zone login bonus trick still works in GT6, look it up guys.

Hmm, too much effort and farting around just to get a few extra credits, got better things to do with my time! Could earn the difference just by playing another event in the time it takes you to do that.

Hmm, too much effort and farting around just to get a few extra credits, got better things to do with my time! Could earn the difference just by playing another event in the time it takes you to do that.

Took me around an hour or so last night, it is a lot of messing around but only have to do it once. Not for everyone I know.

I just got Gold on the MA challenge, 2,080,000 credits that's not bad. :)

I am starting to believe that SRF optional is PD´s way of dealing with the Wheel FFB bug/mistake/strange behaviour when sliding. With SRF activated the violent backlash and lack of self readjustment is minimised and people won´t notice how impossible it is to catch a bigger slide (speaking strictly of wheel users)

No drift trials until now is other indicator. Just my two cents.

I dont know whether or not these new seasonal's offer repeat payouts, ( I'm not about to try and find out either just in case!) I will wait until I have the 200% Login bonus before attempting these.

Perhaps somebody who has already attempted these can shed light on whether they offer repeat payouts.

If it's like GT5, repeat payouts will only happen in race seasonals only, not time trials.

In this case I would guess it's to match the crazy gold time... Now I'm rushing the track , driving agressivily and still .602 away from Gold. :/

Being aggresive is the problem. being steady and shifting early was the key to my success. The speed starts to drop off way before the redline, use the torques Luke.

Being aggresive is the problem. being steady and shifting early was the key to my success. The speed starts to drop off way before the redline, use the torques Luke.

I'm shifting at 4-5k RPM now... and I'm agressive in some corners , the rest has to be steady or the car won't go past 65...

Latest Posts

Back