Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson Hot Lap @ Willow Springs

Which is the difference you believe in a time s lap between driving with Manual or Automatic gear?
The first time I did this event I use AT and best I could do was silver, I switch to manual and shifted between 4-5K RPMS and was able to gold it, so I would say about 4-5 seconds faster.

The first time I did this event I use AT and best I could do was silver, I switch to manual and shifted between 4-5K RPMS and was able to gold it, so I would say about 4-5 seconds faster.
Thank you my friend. Its a very important difference... I m trying to get used to, but first times one try is hard to coordinate, jaja. Although i see all the ways conduce to "manual". Thanks again !!

I have given up fighting for Gold on this stupid event. Had the timing been a REASONABLE 1:34.000 or 1:35.000 I wouldn't be ranting about this right now!!!!!

Stupid CM tires! Wasn't the car awarded with SPORTS TIRES by default!?! WTF with the damn CM tires for the event!?!

EDIT: Finally did it; cleared this God-forsaken event!

TCS, Active Steering - OFF

ASM, SRF - ON

Transmission - Manual (credits to c-losk for his rpm suggestion)

ABS - 10 (No joke; without it it'll be a 1:34.500 personal best for me)

Last edited:
Thought I'd take another stab at this before it ended. Down to 1'27.792 now while still leaving a good bit of time out there. Will keep trying to string something together before the deadline.

id like to know where i finished in the results for this time trial, it only finished 17 hours ago, but the results aren't in the game now, or anywhere else, rubbish

I finally golded it by following one of the top 10 ghosts. More so than most of the other TTs, this depended on driving lines to achieve a gold time.

Was 1st on my FL "since last year" but on the final day, Yokirama overtook me.... -So i "had" to give it another go. Little more than an hour before deadline, I finally set a 1.27.214 to reclaim the spot -and for 115th World wide:P TY Yokirama for good competition!👍

This was a nice TT for learning (as Turok has also stated) Every Little change in inputs, was immediately capitalized on, as the ghost ever so slowly moved away (one way or the other:)) I almost began searching for a tap-button to make the driver start wobbling his torso to gain that Little extra -great fun!

id like to know where i finished in the results for this time trial, it only finished 17 hours ago, but the results aren't in the game now, or anywhere else, rubbish

Absolutely agree! We´re out there trying to gain thousands of a sec. to improve ourselves. PD would you wake up and realize statistics are important to us?!! Give Milouse/Mygranturismo something to Work with...

Back