Mario guyMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabs
  • 6 comments
  • 543 views
haha thats a really good version of the theme music, but why does it have to be a video i don't really want to see him. He's good tho...but has weird hair
 
I have seen this before. Is that he or she who playing?
 
very cool!!! I love the sounds. the coin-taking sounds very good. I'll back this post up with this:
http://bme-tlabx.bu.edu/mp3/cremas%20mix/Ulu%20-%20Super%20Mario%20Brothers%20(1).mp3

hear that one, sounds great. and of course, you HAVE to visit "letter S" in www.ocremix.org
wonderful, great supermario music remixes and covers made by really talented fans. Taking a look at the entire site would be the best thing you could ever do.

Cano
 
^Holy crap that site is awesome, thanks man!
 
Is this the video of the guy playing the SMB theme on a guitar?
 
^Yes.

It's only 1 MB you lazy bum!
 
Back