Marketplace?

• Thread starter ykiki
  • 4 comments
United States
Puget Sound
ykiki5
ykiki5
The FM4 boards have a Marketplace for trading cars, etc. Where would I post a trading thread in the FH forum? I have a couple cars I wouldn't mind trading, but I don't know where to post specifics.

I would imagine the general Forza Horizon section would be most suitable. It doesn't really fit in any of the other sections and I'm sure if it was in the wrong place it would get moved to the correct place.

Maybe a more general trading thread because trading doesn't appear to be too popular in Forza Horizon.

I would imagine the general Forza Horizon section would be most suitable. It doesn't really fit in any of the other sections and I'm sure if it was in the wrong place it would get moved to the correct place.

Maybe a more general trading thread because trading doesn't appear to be too popular in Forza Horizon.

+1

If you started one in the Horizon forum it might catch on. Horizon is just so new and easy to acquire Cr I don't think many have had the need for it yet.

If you are still looking for a marketplace thread I have a petition on the Forza Horizon Page

Back