Maserati GranTurismo S '08 with Black stock wheels.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheGuy
  • 134 comments
  • 13,566 views
images
 
Sure, i'll send you even 3 cars if u like. I just want that car so badly! All in DLC paints and tuned if you like...

Cheers!

EDIT: 5 Cars plus some new helmets and suits? That should do it... :sly:
 
Last edited:
It waspossibleuntill the new update after the DLC, I believe 2.01 called.
However I have a friend who hasnt got this update yet, and Ill fix this Maserati...

Even if he hasn't got the update, how will he send the car to you if he can't go online without it?
 
As many DLC Painted cars as you would like is my offer.
 
Ok, higher up then: Any amount of Cars with DLC paints you request + some B-Day tickets of any year you want + 5 paints of your choice sent every day for 5 days.

We got a deal then? :D
 
Ok, higher up then: Any amount of Cars with DLC paints you request + some B-Day tickets of any year you want + 5 paints of your choice sent every day for 5 days.

We got a deal then? :D

PM sent mate!
 
Even if he hasn't got the update, how will he send the car to you if he can't go online without it?

I think you can, if you startup the game in before 2.1 update,get the maserati, stay in the game, then put the internet cable in it, you are able to send it. Have to try though, but really it's not big of a deal, cause we have a deal already for the 3rd: 1 car and some gear. Thanks
 
So much things for a car with stockpainted wheels O_o *insert facepalm*
 
So much things for a car with stockpainted wheels O_o *insert facepalm*

What is your problem dude? the rims aren't stock painted, go and check in the Maserati dealer you'll see they come in a Silver/Grey colour and CANNOT be painted.

1st car sent.

PM sent!
 
I know that but it is just a car with standaard paonted wheels and you get endless offers for it.
 
I know that but it is just a car with standaard paonted wheels and you get endless offers for it.

That's the way it works on the marketplace bud ... but it's temporary, soon everyone will have the car.
:)
 
StarLight
That's the way it works on the marketplace bud ... but it's temporary, soon everyone will have the car.
:)

How borrow glitch? I'm not gonna do that
Or backingup? Doh I'm too lazy for that.
So no chance for me:)
 
I can't talk myself into trading 2 cars with DLC paint for one GT 08 with stock painted wheels. GL with trades, looks like you'll be making a killing. lol
 
I can't talk myself into trading 2 cars with DLC paint for one GT 08 with stock painted wheels. GL with trades, looks like you'll be making a killing. lol

Common sense ... definitely agree with you.
I can give you two glitch gears (helmet & suit) for free, just send me a FR.
👍
 
I can't talk myself into trading 2 cars with DLC paint for one GT 08 with stock painted wheels. GL with trades, looks like you'll be making a killing. lol

Common sense ... definitely agree with you.
I can give you two glitch gears (helmet & suit) for free, just send me a FR.
👍

What's with all the pointless discussion within this thread? if you don't like it just don't post in here.
 
What's with all the pointless discussion within this thread? if you don't like it just don't post in here.

+1

If you won't trade, don't post.
 
Is the car 0/0/0, is it tuned? This could make an epic car even more epic.
 
What's with all the pointless discussion within this thread? if you don't like it just don't post in here.

Offer was made, he wanted more, I declined. Nothing more, nothing less. Chillax.
 
Is the car 0/0/0, is it tuned? This could make an epic car even more epic.

You need at least 1 switch for the glitch to work and sadly one has 5miles and the other one has 50-60miles I think, both are tuned.
 
You need at least 1 switch for the glitch to work and sadly one has 5miles and the other one has 50-60miles I think, both are tuned.
ok, still pretty cool to get something exclusive/rare through a glitch like that.
 
Is it still up for trade?
 
Is it still up for trade?

Yes, I won't be able to send it until after the 3rd of November though.
 
Last edited:
ok, still pretty cool to get something exclusive/rare through a glitch like that.

Yeah, I didn't know the update was going to fix it or there were more cars that could have had black/chrome wheels like the Ferrari 458, 430 Scuderia and the Lambo LP560.
 
Yes, I won't be able to send it until after the 3rd of November though.

Just sent you the first item. I've also borrowed the car and I love it! can't wait to get it from you.
 
Ok, higher up then: Any amount of Cars with DLC paints you request + some B-Day tickets of any year you want + 5 paints of your choice sent every day for 5 days.

We got a deal then?

Thanks, I've received the Ferrari 458 in Polarized 001 and I'm still waiting for:

Audi R8 5.2 (Stock) in Polarized 001
Nissan GT-R SpecV (Stock) in Polarized 001

That's all I want for the first car, once that is complete we can arrange what cars need to be sent for the second Maserati with the different coloured wheels. Cheers. :)

Just sent you the first item. I've also borrowed the car and I love it! can't wait to get it from you.

Thanks, I have received the first item. Still waiting for 2 more tickets from you and also a complete set of helmets & suits.
 
I want one I have 2010 2008 2001 2000 tickets for
 
Make sure GT_DIE_HARD sends all the cars before you send, it wouldnt be the first time hes backed out of a trade after making a bid on an odd and rare car...
 
Make sure GT_DIE_HARD sends all the cars before you send, it wouldnt be the first time hes backed out of a trade after making a bid on an odd and rare car...

Well I've already sent the car to him and hes said he will send the other cars he owes me today and tomorrow.

I've seen his post which says he will send 5 cars + tickets but I'm happy with just 3. Let's see how it goes, he does seem like an honest trader though..
 
Last edited:
Back