Maserati GranTurismo S '08 with Black stock wheels.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheGuy
  • 134 comments
  • 13,611 views
Thats great sir, thank you. I will get back toyou soon with a date for my send to you, cheers

marked you down for 5th feb, i will be in touch nearer the time, cheers
 
Last edited:
Hello TheGuy are you still trading that Maserati with black stock rims?
I'm interested in trading for it, and can do so starting from tomorrow (Sunday 29th).

Here's what I have:
Tickets: Lv.6, 9, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 1000, '66, '67, '69, NASCAR, Modern Muscle Car, Classic Muscle Car
Academy 0/0: 370Z GT Academy (Diamond Black P) and GT-R GT Academy (Super Black)
Standards: 1294 of which several 0/0 so ask if you're looking for something in particular.
Other: FT-86 II Concept '11 (Orange Metallic)

I also have been trading for DLC Painted cars, so if you're interested in getting one of those check out here however keep in mind that some are fully modded by now and might have a very low mileage on them (as most have been used for online races).
 
Last edited:
TP1
Hello TheGuy are you still trading that Maserati with black stock rims?
I'm interested in trading for it, and can do so starting from tomorrow (Sunday 29th).

Here's what I have:
Tickets: Lv.6, 9, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 1000, '66, '67, '69, NASCAR, Modern Muscle Car, Classic Muscle Car
Academy 0/0: 370Z GT Academy (Diamond Black P) and GT-R GT Academy (Super Black)
Standards: 1294 of which several 0/0 so ask if you're looking for something in particular.
Other: FT-86 II Concept '11 (Orange Metallic)

I also have been trading for DLC Painted cars, so if you're interested in getting one of those check out here however keep in mind that some are fully modded by now and might have a very low mileage on them (as most have been used for online races).

Sure, I'll trade it for any of these cars in DLC paint:

Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Mercedes SL600 (R230) '04
 
Last edited:
Sure, I'll trade it for any of these cars in DLC paint
I think you misunderstood; I don't actually own DLC paints, the cars in the list are what I got by trading with people who have DLC paints.
 
wow this is cool
 
TP1
I think you misunderstood; I don't actually own DLC paints, the cars in the list are what I got by trading with people who have DLC paints.

Sorry, I meant I'd prefer them in DLC paint. If you do have them without the paint I'd still be willing to trade.
 
If you do have them without the paint I'd still be willing to trade.
I looked into my garage and here's what I found for each:
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
0 changes/ 374km - Speed Yellow
1 change/ 17,845km - Centennial White
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
4 changes/ 90km (max tuned; I used it)
Mercedes SL600 (R230) '04
0 changes/ 34,783km - Alabasterweis
1 change/ 4270km - Bernsteinrot
1 change/ 26513km - Brilliantsilber
9 changes/ 862 km (max tuned with my setup for Route X: easy 10km drag winner: and great for multi lap races)
 
Last edited:
I have a spare TVR Cerbera Speed 12. I've used a car refreshment coupon on it, and have nearly all of the DLC paints, minus some GT Japanese and GT Chrome. Are you interested TheGuy?
 
Hi I would be interested in one of these. Take a look at my garage and let me know if there is anything that takes your fancy. I have no trades lined up so anytime is good for me.
 
TP1
I looked into my garage and here's what I found for each:
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
0 changes/ 374km - Speed Yellow
1 change/ 17,845km - Centennial White
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
4 changes/ 90km (max tuned; I used it)
Mercedes SL600 (R230) '04
0 changes/ 34,783km - Alabasterweis
1 change/ 4270km - Bernsteinrot
1 change/ 26513km - Brilliantsilber
9 changes/ 862 km (max tuned with my setup for Route X: easy 10km drag winner: and great for multi lap races)

Sure, I'd like your Mercedes SL600 (R230) '04 that I've highlighted, when can you trade?

I have a spare TVR Cerbera Speed 12. I've used a car refreshment coupon on it, and have nearly all of the DLC paints, minus some GT Japanese and GT Chrome. Are you interested TheGuy?

I'd like your Cerbera in any DLC colour you like with some BBS LM-R wheels in any of the GT Chromes if that's possible?

Also, when can you trade?

Hi I would be interested in one of these. Take a look at my garage and let me know if there is anything that takes your fancy. I have no trades lined up so anytime is good for me.

Sure, after these trades I'd be looking for the Ford GT (No Stripe) '05.
 
Ok if you could pm when your ready that would be great. Or if you send me a fr then I could sort the vehicle out (ie. restore/ refresh etc) and send it to you A.S.A.P.
 
I'd like your Cerbera in any DLC colour you like with some BBS LM-R wheels in any of the GT Chromes if that's possible?

Not possible on Speed 12 . ;)
 
Are any BBS wheels available on it? also are there Rays Volk RE30s?

You still can't change wheels on TVR Speed 12 or NSX Prototipe Road Car
 
Thanks for the trade, hope you like the gt40. Let me know when your free to trade next for the other color Maserati, thanks again.
 
Thats great sir, thank you. I will get back toyou soon with a date for my send to you, cheers

marked you down for 5th feb, i will be in touch nearer the time, cheers

hello mate, i still have a slot for you on the 5th...are you still interested?
check out my links, in sig, for my standards, tickets, 0/0/0's & current ocd colours.

Not sure what your psn is so send me a fr if your interested sir.
cheers:tup:

Edit...dlc paints also available for painting cars
 
@TheGuy: I can send that ticket when you FR me for the Maserati
 
What are you looking for now for it?
 
Last edited:
Do you still have the blue one available. Or could you tell me what the name of the color is, thanks.
 
Do you still have the blue one available. Or could you tell me what the name of the color is, thanks.

Hi, the blue one has actually been painted red. The difference between them was the colour on the stock rims. One has Nero and the other Nero Carbonio. I've sent you both of these mate. :)
 
My tickets are:

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Mazda 110S (L10A) '67
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Opera Performance 350Z '04

I have two 0/0/0 400Rs. One is Lightning Yellow; the other is Super Clear Red II.
 
My tickets are:

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Mazda 110S (L10A) '67
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Opera Performance 350Z '04

I have two 0/0/0 400Rs. One is Lightning Yellow; the other is Super Clear Red II.

When can you trade? I'd like the yellow nismo
 
I can trade today, just give me your preferred time and I'll see if I'm free.
 
I still have these in 0/0/0 condition with either Silver Chrome, Black or Matte White wheels if anyone wants to trade.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
I still have these in 0/0/0 condition with either Silver Chrome, Black or Matte White wheels if anyone wants to trade.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would like the one with sliver chrome rims.
I can send any (P) car DLC painted as soon as i get CR.
 
I would like the one with sliver chrome rims.
I can send any (P) car DLC painted as soon as i get CR.

No problem, I can trade today if you want? I'm looking for a stock Dodge Viper ACR in Polarized 010 with BBS RS rims in Polarized 010. There must be no mods and it would be awesome if the car is broken in with 180+ miles. Thanks :sly:
 
Back