Maserati In GT5 ???

This is what I'll be looking at very often come November.....:)

2790628233_1e45f1a879.jpg

I hope there will be loads of old Maseratis, since the new ones don't really do it for me. But yeah, a great addition to the series! 👍 One step closer to KY's dream of a virtual car encyclopedia.

Can someone post the other picture of the Maserati ,when it was racing with the lambo next to the tyre wall at the top gear test track ,can't quiet make out what it is (another granturismo ?

No, you wouldn't ;)

Digging up a quote written ages ago hey? Guess what, I still stand by it if I had the funds to aquire a Maser.
Just to look at it as an automotive piece of art, thankfully I've read it drives very decently so that statement is irrelevant I guess.
Unfortunately my lucky number hasn't come up until now.......;)

Though I can't say I care much for the GranTurismo, I'm ecstatic about the inclusion of Maserati. Here is my wishlist:
* 3500 GT
* Bora
* Quattroporte I
* 250F
* GranSport (without that damn CambioCorsa)

I get excited too thinking of all the possibilities, although we may have to accept a limited number of classics, I'll add these to the list....:)

5000 GT ( think it's the Frua one although it could also be the Allemano one )

Maserati5000GT080025_25_1.jpg

Ghibli ( ofcourse, a no brainer IMO )

marc-ghibli-001a.jpg

Khamsin ( a bit of an oddity but really love it )

3196985976_6c1ef7d62e.jpg

I know this isn't a wishlist ( which would be a bit pointless anyway with GT5 being close to completion ) but just an appetizer to get people excited as I've could as easily put 3 completely different Maserati's here as their back catalogue is equally impressive IMO as the one from that other firm from Modena.....

I don't like reviving old threads, but I'm ecstatic about Maserati!

In the general discussion section, people have been scouring through the "We Love Cars" videos, finding toy version of the Tipo 61, Merak/Bora, and the GranCabrio!

Here's hoping! :drool:

gdwd_14217.jpg

maserati-bora-cars.jpg

94408-Untitl.jpg

IMO, the MC12 looks better than the Enzo off of which it is based.

+1. They are practically the same but the MC12 is far more beautiful. I want the Quattroporte too though. I love that car.

*drools*
Yeah the MC12 is a beauty. Fact is, it's undeniably awesome!
Anyhow, back on topic with Maserati. It would be sweet to have the Maserati Gran Turismo in the game as well.

Speaking of the Fiat Co. Will GT5 have the new Chrysler corp cars? Nov is Alsothe month they are supose to start production on the new challengers, redesigned charger, sebring replacement (200) and new 300? Not to mention the now talked about special cars from Chrysler like the 200C all electric concept and 2001 Charger Concept car since the new charger is sharing styling cues from it. Also the CEMA SRT10. And Mopar 10" challenger.

Chrysler_200C_EV_Concept_3-900.jpg

800x600_charger3_01.jpg

sema-preview-dodge-bringing-viper-powered-challenger-srt10-conc.jpg

dodge-chargers.jpg

Last edited:
I really want a Bora. They seem to we worth a lot more when left stock in real life. I want one with modern wheels and more power.

Well, we havn't seen the MC 12, so I'm getting worried. And GT5 has plenty of classics, no?

I'd rather have more classic Maserati's than the MC12 simply because they will offer a more unique experience than the MC12 which is basically a rebodied Ferrari Enzo ( which already is in the game ).
Not saying I don't want the MC12 but I'm personally much more fond of the classic and modern Maserati GT-cars ( or classic racecars ) as they will offer a touch of class compared to Ferrari and Lamborghini ( which I both also love ).

Maserati_Tipo_61_Birdcage_01.jpg

Maserati_Tipo_61_DSCN2677.jpg

Speaking of the Fiat Co. Will GT5 have the new Chrysler corp cars? Nov is Alsothe month they are supose to start production on the new challengers, redesigned charger, sebring replacement (200) and new 300? Not to mention the now talked about special cars from Chrysler like the 200C all electric concept and 2001 Charger Concept car since the new charger is sharing styling cues from it. Also the CEMA SRT10. And Mopar 10" challenger.

Highly doubt it. Car content has probably been finished for atleast a month now. I doubt we will see 2011 models in the game, unless they are production cars released earlier this year, as a MY11 car.

I don't know a lot about Maserati's but when I did happen across one in TDU I absolutley loved it, especially the guages and sound it made. I'd be really happy to give em a go with GT5 physics.

Back