Master Car list of unpaintable cars w/ different colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter KriLi
  • 299 comments
  • 58,463 views
Ive got an orange impreza super touring car.
 
Should the X2010 in all its variations and the Ferrari F1's (varying race number and roll hoop camera colour) be on the list?
 
Should the X2010 in all its variations and the Ferrari F1's (varying race number and roll hoop camera colour) be on the list?

I can understand your point of view but these are premium and all the colors are available in the dealership.
 
Ive got an orange impreza super touring car.

When you look at the car it's dark orange but the label is red. You can refer to the numbers. Maybe it is a different car.
 
Another unpaintable Standard to add to the list...

S Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Black
White
Guardsman Red
Pennant Blue

I have (so far) only seen those four colours.

I decided I didn't like the Black and tried painting it and was refused!
 
Another unpaintable Standard to add to the list...

S Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Black
White
Guardsman Red
Pennant Blue

I have (so far) only seen those four colours.

I decided I didn't like the Black and tried painting it and was refused!

THX, will update.
 
NisMo Skyline R32 GT-R S-Tune cannot be painted.
 
Sorry, it must be one of those days!!

The C1 Corvette Red is actually Sportsman Red
 
Isn't the Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 a Premium car?...it's in the dealership...or can it be bought from the UCD as well?
 
Isn't the Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 a Premium car?...it's in the dealership...or can it be bought from the UCD as well?

No it's standard. Only from the UCD. Dealership is a Camaro SS ‘10 or a Camaro Z28 ‘69.
 
nm
 
Last edited:
Chevelle SS also comes in Cortez Silver Metallic.
 
Thanks guys. Updated every info except for the NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00. Can someone confirm it has multiple colors?
 
I can understand your point of view but these are premium and all the colors are available in the dealership.

Ahh. Whoops. I missed the 'standard' bit in the OP. Carry on, dont mind me:dunce:
 
The really annoying ones are the cars that give you chips but arent actually paintable.
 
The really annoying ones are the cars that give you chips but arent actually paintable.

Yeah indeed, also was thinking about to take every standard car to the paint shop and see if they are paintable but then you have the problem of cars that are not paintable but also doesn't have different colors.
 
The Shelby Series One is paintable. I painted mine gunmetal gray and the stripes still show. I am unsure if the stipes show for all paints, however.
 
The Shelby Series One is paintable. I painted mine gunmetal gray and the stripes still show. I am unsure if the stipes show for all paints, however.

Ok thx, will have too remove it from the list then.
 
I wasn't 100% sure of the White colour on the C1 Corvette, so I think it is safe to assume that the only white is Polo White.

The C1 is one of those annoying cars which come with a Paint Chip, as I just got a Polo White Paint Chip with my White C1!
 
I wasn't 100% sure of the White colour on the C1 Corvette, so I think it is safe to assume that the only white is Polo White.

The C1 is one of those annoying cars which come with a Paint Chip, as I just got a Polo White Paint Chip with my White C1!

Thx, thought also.
 
Why remove the Shelby? Its just the base colour thats paintable. There are still four unique stripes for it that can't be changed can they.
 
Why remove the Shelby? Its just the base colour thats paintable. There are still four unique stripes for it that can't be changed can they.

Yeah ok, will put it back on the list with PAINTABLE next to it. Also updated the main info describing this.

Now my question is if there are other cars with racing stripes that are paintable but not the stripes?
Wouldn't there be too many? Because then we should add every car that is not fully paintable.
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys. Updated every info except for the NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00. Can someone confirm it has multiple colors?

I can. I just did a one make race and can confirm at least 3 colours.

Sparkling Silver Metallic (Mine)
Gun Gray Metallic (Just got)
Black

The black colour I don't know the exact name. Just that it is what I said.
 
Last edited:
The Mazda RX7 Race Car #30 is Red :)

I thought I had all but one of the Race Cars over 250'000Cr. Only found this thread yesterday, to discover that there are minor variants of the Pescarolos'. :grumpy:
 
Back