Master Car list of unpaintable cars w/ different colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter KriLi
  • 299 comments
  • 58,464 views
Citroën Xsara VTR ‘03
Bleu Mauritius
 
RX-7 LM car also comes in silver, Not sure what the number is though.
 
RX-7 LM car also comes in silver, Not sure what the number is though.

The gray #37 is the silver you are talking about,there isn't another.
 
UPDATED, I'm not sure about those mugen s2000 colors.

U can come and watch them at my home if u like its not so far lol
 
there is no Viper Red / White Stripes for DODGE Viper GTS ‘99

you can easily check possible colors: Choose required car, go to practice mode and choose "one make". So all cars will be the same just with different colors. You may run it several times to make sure you saw all possible colors. For cars with many different colors you will need to run the race more times. But since GTS '99 has few color variations, 3-5 times are enough to see that only 3 different colors are present:

Viper Black / Silver Stripes
Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes
Viper Red / Silver Stripes
 
there is no Viper Red / White Stripes for DODGE Viper GTS ‘99

you can easily check possible colors: Choose required car, go to practice mode and choose "one make". So all cars will be the same just with different colors. You may run it several times to make sure you saw all possible colors. For cars with many different colors you will need to run the race more times. But since GTS '99 has few color variations, 3-5 times are enough to see that only 3 different colors are present:

Viper Black / Silver Stripes
Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes
Viper Red / Silver Stripes

Ok; thanx sorg
 
Just found it in my UCL


Honda S2000 LM Race Car - PINK
 
PINK!

Ive never seen this color before as I've seen the Purple, I'm going to take a picture of it now and post it, If i'm wrong then Forgive me, but i'm sure It's PINK
 
Now that I post it, Looks more Purple but give me your opinions, Tomorrow I will be going to the Eye Doctor! LOL

HighSpeedRing.jpg




So is this Purple or Pink?
 
:cheers:

Either I need to go see the Eye Doctor, or Time for a New T.V!


Both wont Hurt though :)


Thanks again fellas!
 
I have one to add to the Chevrolet Chevelle list, Green Mist Metallic.
 
Whas also thinking of that car. And how about the Plymouth Superbird ‘70? Because the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ‘71 is unpaintable.

I believe the Camero is paintable, and I know the Superbird is paintable.
 
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69
Lemans Blue Metallic
 
My bad, THIS thread should be stickied. XD
 
Citroën Xsara VTR ‘03
Bleu Grand Pavois
 
Dammit - just bought a 2nd R8 LMS in white thinking I could paint a colour I don't have yet... doh!

Quick Q - I know the Camaro LM has been removed due to it being paintable - but do the different colours that can be found in the UCD all have the same number?
 
Dammit - just bought a 2nd R8 LMS in white thinking I could paint a colour I don't have yet... doh!

Quick Q - I know the Camaro LM has been removed due to it being paintable - but do the different colours that can be found in the UCD all have the same number?

Yeah they all have #65.
 
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69
butternut yellow
you forgot to put this 1 on.

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00
Just like to say that my Green car is showing number 17, Not got the Black so not sure on that 1.?
 
Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69
butternut yellow
ya forgot to put this 1 on.

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00
just like to say that my Green is showing number 17, not got the black so not sure on that 1.?

Haven't got #17 so cant confirm it.
 
Haven't got #17 so cant confirm it.

If you need to confirm it just add me I,ll show you any off the cars I have put on here, great work keep it up.
 
Last edited:
High%20Speed%20Ring.jpg

Fingers crossed hope this works not uploaded a picture on here before.:)
 
Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69
Glacier blue metallic
 
Really sorry noticed I exceeded my bandwidth for the next few days so uploaded elsewhere so it can be seen.cheers mate.
 
Last edited:
Back