MasterGT's Arias

• Thread starter MasterGT
  • 76 comments
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW

Mc-Laren-F1-GTR-BMW-power-curves-20220125015411.jpg

Mc-Laren-F1-GTR-BMW-suspension-20220125015426.jpg

Mc-Laren-F1-GTR-BMW-gears-20220125015439.jpg

NISSAN Silvia K's Dia Selection, N200

This is a wonderfully consistent car getting lap times within one second. Weight per HP is 14.7 lbs, though, so front tire wear, body roll and weight-shift are problems to watch. Look at the power curves. Curve segments are every 500 revs, so shifting between 6,000, to 6,500, revs should give you good gas mileage and acceleration.

NISSAN-Silvia-K-s-Dia-Selection-S13-power-curves.jpg

NISSAN-Silvia-K-s-Dia-Selection-S13-suspension.jpg

NISSAN-Silvia-K-s-Dia-Selection-S13-gears.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if youre the same dude, but, I remember a MasterGT on the old Playstation GT forums, back when GT3 was out. I still have my same PVC built wheel rig lol

You bet. The one and only. Thanks for remembering. And if you are interested in racing, we can help.
I just recently got back into racing. I stopped at GT5. But now my son is older 21, and got into GT so I pulled my old rig out. Of course my Logi DFP didnt work with Sport so I had to buy a new wheel but its all good. Im back in racing shape

Renault Sport Megane Gr.4

These settings should help with tire wear and fuel consumption. With a little bit of throttle control, tire spin on exits in second gear should be minimal. First gear is useful for engine braking.

Renault_Sport_Megane_Gr.4_Power_curves.jpg

Renault_Sport_Megane_Gr.4_suspension.jpg

Renault_Sport_Megane_Gr.4_gears.jpg

VW Beetle Gr.3

The torque curve is peaky, so I attempted to take as much advantage of that as possible. The stock car can reach 183 MPH on the flats and the gears can get the car up to 178 at Bathurst and still have some margin for drafting. The top 3 gears can also save you some fuel.

VW-Beetle-Gr-3-power-curves.jpg

VW-Beetle-Gr3-3-suspension.jpg

VW_Beetle_Gr.3_gears.jpg

Last edited:
Back