Masters Club only for the extreme racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmasterR390
  • 189 comments
  • 5,271 views
Sorry bud, I already wrote out the thread, and, there are simple differences in our threads that mostly consist of cars to use.

Im sticking to more "non prize cars" that way we dont have to worry about not having the car of the series.

But I just might race in that comp also so I can start getting an idea of where everyone is and where I need to be.
 
Yeah,. that was my intention,.. I guess you skipped the "brain-fart" comment eh?
 
I would join in but I dont know if the 'Not-the-Nine-Boards-Challenge' will get in the way. If not, I will give it a try :D...
 
Originally posted by GoKents
Im interested in getting a little racing going on in the online racing place, but I dont really trust the average internet head. (nothing personal you guys.)
GoKents: Something like this is getting organized at GTP as we speak. A number of people are working on revamping the OLR forum to include a regular competition with people grouped by ability, and with the accent on learning how to go faster. Stay tuned and there will be an announcement, I'm sure, once the idea progresses a little more.
 
sahrkports-x-ports allow you to upload your replays to the server then u CAN trust the average internet head because there is replay Data to prove the facts...cool aye

No to get me an X-Port

rrrg

:(
 
WOW!!! What a great thread! I have literally spent the last half hour here at work laughing at this stuff. It's great! So where is this Master? Have we heard or seen from him lately?
 
Nope, he seems to have been and gone. :lol:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
heh...what did you do to get that time??? 50,000 bhp?

na man "only" 3220HP

RED EYE RACER would love to see that run in the chaser, it aint abagail is it? ;) (you should know what im talkin about here)
 
Back