Masters Club only for the extreme racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmasterR390
  • 189 comments
  • 5,271 views
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
In defense of every bad speller under the age of 30,....... spell check spoiled us BIG TIME :lol: I'm a perfect example of how society has gotten lazy through computers :irked: :lol: Though I can usually hit the mark,... you can expect some pretty funky stuff to come off these fingers, and I'm not talkin about the smell, ROFL! :D :p
But I see punctuation, (even if it is mostly smilies:D ) I also see capitalization. OMG, don't look now. You're not as lazy as you thought.
 
LOL,. yeah,. I suppose I'm not a lazy typer like masterbater, btu I suer dod seam dslexictc someimees, lol.
 
My wife is dyslexic and so are two of my sons.
I'm so used to reading the produsts of dyslexia that I barely notice, anymore.
In the early years, when I was out with Uncle Sam's Canoe Club, (that's the US NAVY), I got a lot of transpositions in letters from home. Then I used to type my wife's papers when we were in college, because I typed a lot faster than she did.
So I got used to reading dyslexic rough (and they truly were rough) drafts.
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
nah they wont really care cause just cause u kno doesnt mean that u can join..i guess


So why haven't they told anyone about it until now?


BTW, There are definitely people on here worthy of your club. Trust me.
 
well thats not really 4 me to decide i can give u the email of the leader dude if ya want and then u can talk to him
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
LOL,. yeah,. I suppose I'm not a lazy typer like masterbater, btu I suer dod seam dslexictc someimees, lol.
I can possibly find you a specialized keyboard too :). - just pulling your leg. Just got back from lunch BTW.
 

Attachments

  • 316.jpg
    316.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 93
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
hmmm,... somthing's fishy here. This has got to be some kind of set-up.
You really can't setup anything too bad through an e-mail address. But then again, I did not look at the hyperlink to see if it throws you to a web page or runs an executable. hold on . . . ok the hyperlink is this = mailto:Legends0092@yahoo.com
 
BTW,.. I put 10 in the tank at lunch just a minute ago,...... I paid $1.59 per gallon for 87 :pissedoff: :( Went up 8 cents since yesterday,.... grrrrrrrr
 
It took me $20.56 last night to fill up my girlfriend's mustang and it only did 11 or 12 gallons - SHEESH!
 
Regular was still $1.38/gal here when I filled up last nite.
I only put in about 5 gallons. Then, I hate to drive with much less than half a tank. It's only 68 miles round trip to and from work. I just hate the thought of coming up empty in the middle of nowhere. And trust me, between the house and Overland Park is plenty of nothing.
I also hate to let the wife wander around with less than a quarter of a tank. Mostly, because she drives a Chevy, and if you run a Chevy with less than a quarter of a tank, all the literature says you'll burn up the fuel pump. Secondly, every GM car I've ever owned has a gas gauge from Hell. It goes down to half a tank very slowly. Then falls to "E" like an anvil.
 
man 68 miles to and from work is a long distance. that is smart you don't let the gauge go below half
 
Its usually 49.9 cents/liter here in Alberta. Thats because we are oil producers, like the middle east, but not nearly as much.



Do you know how much 25 gallons of gasoline costs in Iraq? Exactly 1 us dollar.
 
1 dollar in iraq eh?? might have to learn how to be a cargo pilot when my car is low on gas... Well i gotta ship somtin to Iraq...(while looking behind them)

and Camaros only cost 7G???
 
There's only about a hundred people in Iraq that can afford a ****in car!

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now camel food on the other hand is 50 dollars a bag!

lmao
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
Well a couple months ago i was invited into the rare gt masters club which most of u probly havent even heard of b4 cause they contact u u dont contact them......anyways i can help with about pretty much anything on the game so if u want to chat on im or just email me and i usually get back to u in a couple hours or sooner and this whole week i'm home so i'd get back in like 10 mins

happy racing:)

There is something I dont quite understand. If you dont contact them, how the h*ll do they know you have the game anyway? Do they have a spy at Best Buy or do they have a James Bond/ Mario Andretti all-in-one person (like the 6 million dallar man) come into your house to see if your any good? I just dont understand that part. Sorry if I sound offending, its not intentional...
 
I won a competition with about 400 ppl in it and the leaders were there, I said that way earlier in the post u need to read more
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
Its usually 49.9 cents/liter here in Alberta. Thats because we are oil producers, like the middle east, but not nearly as much.

Dammit, it's 77.9 cents/litre today. :eek:
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
I won a competition with about 400 ppl in it and the leaders were there, I said that way earlier in the post u need to read more

I didnt ask who won, just how they found out that you had GT3 and that you were any good if you dont contact them, they contact you as you said in your first post...
 
Originally posted by jdhnc13
There's only about a hundred people in Iraq that can afford a ****in car!

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now camel food on the other hand is 50 dollars a bag!

lmao




Hahahahaha, how ignorant are you?

My father went to Iraq in 1997 when it was pretty peaceful there. He had no reason to go there, other than the fact that he was curious to see it.

Anyways, he brought back pictures of this whole area of Baghdad where every house cost in excess of 3 million US dollars. And the streets are literally lined with Ferrari's and Porsches and Lamborghini's.


Who do you think we are sending our money to when we buy gas and oil?

I bet Baghdad is richer than your entire state. Easily! Unless you live in Cali or NY. Otherwise, I am quite certain Baghdad has more money than your state.
 
Petrol here is 87 cents a litre. And about 95cents a litre on a bad day.

So what happened to your challenge M.r Gtmaster dude.
 
i think we are all wondering that;)
 
you'll get it dont worry....but if i dont get my ps2 back from my bro pretty damn soon like today i might just rent one so u can see my results:)
 
You're the ignorant one my friend...IT'S CALLED HUMOR.

Get a ****in clue man.

It was a JOKE.

As if you hadn't realized IRAQ is NOT real popular down here right now!

Before your 20 year old bad self starts calling people ignorant get a clue yourself.

I'm almost twice your age...have a college degree...and have experienced way more in life than you thus far...proven by anytime you start a rebuttal statement with "My Father"

If YOU had a clue...you'd know that the wealth in Iraq is VERY concentrated...and sure there is a LOT of money over there...but there are ALOT more poor people...and that is reality...and I mean POOR.

Why when people on this board make a JOKE statement as evidenced by my ":lol: :lol: :lol: " someone else like you has to take it out of context and use it as a reason to attack them?

:irked:
 
Back