Masters Club only for the extreme racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmasterR390
  • 189 comments
  • 5,271 views
...if everyone's forgotten about this thread? The last post here was 5 days ago and seems like it's gone a bit dead since GTmasterR390 disappeared to get his PS2 back from his bro.

I want to see results, dammit! *pounds fists on desk, hurting himself in the process* Ow..

I'm curious to see how good GTmasterR390 really is.

Joey
 
Not good enough to put his money where his keyboard is, apparently. Even if he does come back someone with a Sharkport needs to collect a replay for verification. If he's such a studly racer, he shouldn't have a problem furnishing one.
:lol:
 
Originally posted by GT3Nitro

I'm curious to see how good GTmasterR390 really is.

Joey


I wouldn't lose sleep over it,.... dude's like him are a dime-a-dozen ;) I seriously doubt he's lightin' up any leader boards.
 
Is a dime 1 cent? I don't think he's disappeared, but he knows he's not that good.
 
hes prob learning the strategy called 'lie and get more time to practice so i can get a good time'

or he prob cant drift and is quickly learning how to do that so he can call himself a master drifter lol(i cant drift so i shouldnt talk)

and is 400 people go and chip in 30 dollars how do u get 10grand??? i see bout 6 there uhh well obviously my school isnt very smart there is 12000 there lol

and i got a q what kinda car should i get in real life nothing more than 20 grand plz
 
To be honest, I didn't even know there were such things as "Gran Turismo Conventions". Is this true??

Joey
 
Yeah there are but they dont go out nationwide (like national television). Usually locally or they travel around the country. DODGE, a dime is ten cents :D...
 
Anyway, anyone THAT cocky to call themselves the master and brag (kind of) about it usually isnt. But hey, he might be! doubt it though
 
Oh 10 cents...and here i was thinking it was that little bronze coin...:dunce:
 
i find it amusing because i beat his oh so vaunted time at complex string, after two very crappy laps.
 
What time is this we are talking about, and how are we creating a standard?

Is this the time trial in arcade using the rct?

Im gonna go try it, but I need to know what time Im trying to beat.

I gotta say, boasting big time is really easy on the net, so lets see how I can do.

I will be back with a time shortly.
 
his times all suck....he really needs to learn how to race (and spell) before he comes in bragging....he should refer Der Alta to his club (if it exists) but who cares he wont come back....i really need a sharkport so i can race 2.
 
Why does everyone need this shark port stuff.

Although I will admit that those times he mentioned suck big time.

I went to the arcade mode and used the stock rct in the time trial just to see what all the fuss was.

I got a 3rd place first try and then said.. forget this crap.

With time like that its rediculus to even ask about an f1 car taking a minute off the time of an rct on first try.

Especially since dont know a damn single turn on that course.

Ill be back in a few with a time to post... then I will see if I can measure up to this guys boast.
 
Kent welcome to GTP anyways i want a sharkport so i can have additional save games and upload my times so i can do online racing.

I dont want a game shark....i dont cheat

AND it is not rediculous saying an F1 car can take 1 min off the time first go I KNOW pretty much every corner on that track and when i was trying to get Time trial Complex i did the track heaps

Keep trying at it cause you need it for 100% its not too hard you just need to keep trying....good luck

Im not trying to sound mean or anything so sorry if i did

to get a custom avatar u need to post about 500 times or something.

Goto search in the top left corner and search custom avatar you'll find a thread made by me lol
 
i wonder if i can get in with another car???????
ran a 2:54 in a hybrid zonda
ha ha ha what a tool he is
 
heh...what did you do to get that time??? 50,000 bhp?
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
i wonder if i can get in with another car???????
ran a 2:54 in a hybrid zonda
ha ha ha what a tool he is

Great time!

Max ran a 2:16 in a hybrid chaser,.... clean!:eek:
 
Clean! :eek: WTF!
 
Hey, what's all this Tim Trial stuff I keep hearing about? It's come up in a couple posts I've read. I thought it was part of the S license (Cause I havn't started it yet,) but then I looked at it yesturday, and they never make you do complex string. How do I do them?
 
Originally posted by quicksilver1122
Hey, what's all this Tim Trial stuff I keep hearing about? It's come up in a couple posts I've read. I thought it was part of the S license (Cause I havn't started it yet,) but then I looked at it yesturday, and they never make you do complex string. How do I do them?

In ARCADE mode,... goto time trial. Beat all the 1st place records and recieve a 2 million dollar car! (can sell for 500,000) :)
 
Just for the record, I have only done a couple of laps overall on the complex string.

When I got this challenge about the 3:30 lap on the complex string with a F094, I couldnt resist.

I went there with my own experience on the track (none) a F686 and two laps in, I put down a 3:34.972.

That was two laps in and off a racer with literally no experience on the track.

I will admit, I have been a gold medal license player on GT1, GT2 and maybe if I take the time to try, GT3. (though I dont have gold on GT3)

So, I ask if there is really any reason for this fella to come here, talk about being a "master" and then using the best car to turn in a time that is easy to match.

What do you guys think?
 
I dont think he is telling the truth really. He hasnt even shown any evidence of him being the 'Master' of GT3, at least I havent seen any. If he does prove it I will retract my statements and apologize. I just want to say one thing for the record. Some people find really fast replays and rename them claiming thats its theirs. Its happened to me before...
 
Points well made.

I like the fact that you are just as skeptical as myself.

I really think that the term master is a subjective one to say the least.

Im interested in getting a little racing going on in the online racing place, but I dont really trust the average internet head. (nothing personal you guys.)

So, if you guys wanna try and get together in the online racing forum, and figure out what a master is... meet me there.

I will explain in my thread, just give me 5 minutes.
 
As I said before, anyone that cokey to call themselves the 'Master' is most likely not...
 
Back