Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS May 29, 2005 #1 http://www.2dorks.com/junk/rockkids_quiz.htm I got 12 for 12.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount May 29, 2005 #2 I only got a few of the really obvious ones, since I don't really listen to or like any of those bands. Axl Rose was the most obvious one for me, he looks almost exactly the same. Slash and Cobain were pretty easy too.
I only got a few of the really obvious ones, since I don't really listen to or like any of those bands. Axl Rose was the most obvious one for me, he looks almost exactly the same. Slash and Cobain were pretty easy too.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 May 30, 2005 #4 I got Dave Mustaine, Jon Bon Jovi, Kurt Kobain, Slash, Marilyn Manson and Paul Stanley. I mixed up Axl Rose and James Hettfield.
I got Dave Mustaine, Jon Bon Jovi, Kurt Kobain, Slash, Marilyn Manson and Paul Stanley. I mixed up Axl Rose and James Hettfield.
CrackHoor Messages 1,373 May 30, 2005 #5 That's awesome. I had 9 on my first try: mixed up Ozzy, Nikki, and Gene. Paul Stanley looks like a Ramone in the pic!
That's awesome. I had 9 on my first try: mixed up Ozzy, Nikki, and Gene. Paul Stanley looks like a Ramone in the pic!
Shannon Messages 15,799 May 30, 2005 #6 I got 7 out of 12. Gene Simons, James Hetfield, Kurt Cobain, Jon Bon Jovi, Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Mustain and Slash.
I got 7 out of 12. Gene Simons, James Hetfield, Kurt Cobain, Jon Bon Jovi, Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Mustain and Slash.
PS (Banned) Messages 2,883 May 31, 2005 #7 Brian Warner (Marilyn Manson) is Number 4. Just to prove he was normal.
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R May 31, 2005 #8 Boo, I only got Marilyn manson, and Kurt Cobain right.
Powripper Messages 1,403 May 31, 2005 #9 12 out of 12... I rule......who could mess up on slash?? that should be obvious
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero May 31, 2005 #10 I got four... I don't even know half these people.