Matrix Revolutions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 39 comments
  • 1,336 views
that film (MATRIX REVOLUTIONS) was very close to a real world DBZ Reprensentation I think. I am talking about the NEO AND SMITH Final fight. ;)
 
Originally posted by ZEE
that film (MATRIX REVOLUTIONS) was very close to a real world DBZ Reprensentation I think. I am talking about the NEO AND SMITH Final fight. ;)

I do have to agree. The mid-air fight scenes and the water explosions are very remniscent to the DBZ series. I just wish they could have kept the fighting to more ground shots, not mid-air. The mid-air kind of lacked quality. The punches didn't seem to do the damage they used to, if you know what I mean.
 
the movie was garbage. after seeing it i curled up into a fetal position but i was reassured that they wouldn't make another one...thats how bad it was
 
That's how I felt about 85% of reloaded. They really let that whole concept go to hell. It could've been so much more. I'm sure I'll still see revolutions, but it doesn't sound promising.
 
Originally posted by SS69
actually i got it. thats how i came to the conclusion that it contradicts itself. and it does. theres not much to get anyways. machines rule earth and use humans as a battery. WOwOwWOWOWOwOW. thats so clever wachowski. thats so clever. where the hell is the "**** with ur mind" ending u tried to make everyone think was gonna happen. its just a movie for burnouts and it cant even answer its own questions that it created.

Brilliant write up of the movies dude you totaly nailed the entire plot of the whole trilogy *bows* . Oh wait the first movie allready established the "machines use humans as batteries" :rolleyes: not to mention the rest of the plot...

Have you seen the other 2 films yet...?


Perhaps you would like to share your thoughts on these movies..
It seems to me you are a expert movie critic :rolleyes: . Please tell us your specific thoughts regarding the contradictions the set of movies makes. Also a more indepth analysis of the plot (your own opinions please not your friends) I for one would really like to know ..
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
I do have to agree. The mid-air fight scenes and the water explosions are very remniscent to the DBZ series. I just wish they could have kept the fighting to more ground shots, not mid-air. The mid-air kind of lacked quality. The punches didn't seem to do the damage they used to, if you know what I mean.

yeahh....it seems like that one punch from smith would have blown neo to hell.....wheres physics?:lol:
 
Originally posted by Shadow
yeahh....it seems like that one punch from smith would have blown neo to hell.....wheres physics?:lol:


The dude living across the hall from me in my dorm would definitely agree. The physics of everything just went out of the window in that fight. Must have been a huge vaccum that they fought in, :lol:.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
The dude living across the hall from me in my dorm would definitely agree. The physics of everything just went out of the window in that fight. Must have been a huge vaccum that they fought in, :lol:.

tsk tsk tsk....if theres a fight in #4 with those "physics" or vaccum, then im simply not seeing it:lol:
 
It was not that great compared to the others. It stunk.
 
The dude living across the hall from me in my dorm would definitely agree. The physics of everything just went out of the window in that fight. Must have been a huge vaccum that they fought in,

Physics went out the window with the first of the trilogy.
 
Back