Matt-Mtb Photography 16.08.13 I'm Back!!

• Thread starter matt-mtb
  • 707 comments

Lotus or Lexus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England
Manchester
MatthewPC1996

mattgtpheader.png

Hi,
My name is Matthew, and I have been a keen GT5 photomode photographer. I was starting to get praise for a small majority of my pictures so I have decided to open a gallery to show all my work's of art. I will try and use a range of underused or under rated cars so the galleries aren't full of the same cars on the same tracks. I am open to criticism and help to improve my photo's. Also if you are open to any suggestions on cars and tracks just message and I will try and make it happen, so enjoy.

Thanks to all of my , lets say fans for all of the support and praise :)

6295723999_0ac7320acb.jpg

I would to say a special thanks to SoloRacer3 and 20832 for the help on the opening page!👍​

Last edited:
Excellent shots, great to see you've started a gallery. 👍
I second FishyJuice on the Evo. :)

cheers as you may know , I dont go on in the week, I may get some more later.

I have some integra pics at indy

Lovely photos my friend. You've done the Celica, GT-R, Honda, M3, and Ford Focus justice. I really like the subdued blue in the GT-R against the background and you have a talent for composition and sense of action in all of the track shots. The M3 is a little over-saturated in my simple opinion, but the shots are well done overall. Great job Matt. I voted for the Lotus Evora, but the way - it's a beautiful car that we don't see very much of. Can't wait to see what you can do with it.

Back