Matt-Mtb Photography 16.08.13 I'm Back!!

• Thread starter matt-mtb
  • 707 comments

Lotus or Lexus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your best shots are rally shots mate, however I still love that BMW update, and the Honda one. Great work 👍 👍 Go with the Evora, because it's not used as much as the LFA

Do you have any stealth or chromeline cars? Would love to see one of them next but if you don't have them then go with the Ford Focus. Something a bit different ;).

Your angles are great, the car choices are original and the photos are...OK.

If i may offer some words of advise:
- Your photos are either very closed up or far away, try to get in the middle a bit more.

- It's busy and crazy all the time, you're able to capture great action shots but it would be nice to see the cars in a more minimalistic way (there's a great minimalist thread on here somewhere).

- I can't really tell if you're post editing your pictures ? If your are, you're not using the saturation/vibrancy the right way.

- Brightness up ! Lots of pictures are too dark, and in turn you lose a lot of detail.

Keep it up, i will be coming back to check out how you're doing ;)

Nice shots. I know the sky turns white when you up the brightness but with the cross processing filter you really need to. Just try and make it work for you and it can really pay off.

Great colour on the car. I like Nr.2 the most, just wish it wasn't so centered. Keep up the good work.👍

I really like your Evora set, that colour looks great on that car. 👍
Brilliant job on the WRC shots - they are awesome! :)

matt-mtb
cheers, is it just me or do you not see many rally pics, its a shame. Some pics turn out really well

I've seen some really good rally shots around and its true we don't see enough of them

yep you should try it. For the best rally pics, go Toscana and use cross processing. My tip. If you do try it, give me a shout.

matt-mtb
yep you should try it. For the best rally pics, go Toscana and use cross processing. My tip. If you do try it, give me a shout.

I shall do it as my second set tomorrow after ive finished my Panoz work I posted up today. Thanks for the tip :)

matt-mtb
Ok, tell me when you are going to post, also go with a premium for maximum detail

Alright cool I will 👍 I think I may use either the subaru or Suzuki

matt-mtb
If I was you, I would go Suzuki, not many around that I have seen.

That's what I'm thinking. If you don't mind would you have a look at my gallery and see what you think of my work so far? Thanks 👍

Nice shots I like the ones with the dust kicking up off the side of the track. In your next set I'd like to see how you work with other filters if thats alright? Your cross processing work is really good 👍

Back