Matte Black X1, 22B, Maxda6 Touring car, 320i Touring Car, M3 CSL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abscissa081
  • 15 comments
  • 517 views
Messages
240
Messages
Abscissa081
Messages
antirice081
I have these available right now:

Matte Black X1
mine's evo 6
22B
Maxda6 Touring car
320i Touring Car
M3 CSL 03

Any offers?
 
matte black x1 for vettel or carbon x1?
 
No thanks have both already.
 
Sure why not. add me at abscissa081
 
do you happen to have a matte black you could throw in?
 
I don't have paint on this account, but could send it from my main tomorrow. I have matte purple or pink, 5 or 6 metallics.
 
Nah its alright, was just looking for a matte black to use. all good though.
 
x1 sent.
 
I can't see you on my "give to friend" list... I got the x1 thought...
 
exit out to the main menu and go back into it
i should pop up
 
Received. Positive trade with him.
 
Do you have more slots available now?

Looking for mazda6 touring .

I have:

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92
Chapparal 2D Race Car `67 (0 Miles)
Spoon S2000 Race Car `00
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R `03
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA `08
 
Sorry can't trade til tomorrow now. Wish I has posted this before 7pm :(

But I can line you up for tomorrow? I'd like the Mercedes
 
Back