Matte list

  • Thread starter Thread starter PiRacingChamp
  • 11 comments
  • 1,150 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
264
Messages
piracingchamp
I thought I recently saw a thread that listed all the matte colors. However, I just did a search and it didn't come up. Anyone got a link to that thread, or, can someone list them?

Thanks!
 
Matte Red
Matte Black
Matte Dark Purple
Matte Yellow
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Pink
Matte Green
Matte Grey

Cant remember any more.

(Incidentally a Ferrari F430 Scuderia looks great in Matte Black ... Gives it white stripes ... Looks good ;) )
 
You forgot my favorite, Matte Orange.
 
I thought there was a Matte Dark Grey?
Also, not a special paint, but there's a merc AMG gray colour that gets sorted into matte by the filter.
 
Thanks again. I knew some of you would know, off the top of your head.
 
I got a matte green yesterday. I think I got it for getting a certain amount of cars or something. Trying to decide which car to use it on. So far it's the only matte color I have gotten in over two months lol.
 
Matte green would look nice on an older brit car :)
 
Matte pinks the best :D especially on the Lexus LFA.
 
Orange
Yellow
Purple
Pink
White
Brown
Blue
Light blue
Dark blue
Red
Light red
Dark red
Green
Light green
Dark green
Gray
Light gray
Dark gray
Silver
Light silver
Dark silver
Black

Plus the AMG Matte Gray, can't remember it's exact name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back