Matte Paint Gallery

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 834 comments
My matte (and "matt") cars to date:

Nissan R35 GT-R SpecV in Matt Black, just chillin.
kyotogionh.jpg

Ferrari 599 GTB in Matt Black, showing off that ba-donka-donk.
lucernechapelbridge1p.jpg

Nissan S15 Silvia RM in Matte Light Blue, ready to race.
suzukacircuitm.jpg

Ferrari 430 Scuderia in Matte Red; my take on a 430 Challenge car.
bernmarketstreetm.jpg

Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R in Matte Green; "So what if I went in too hot? Nothing a little e-brake, opposite lock, and 650+ horsepower can't fix!"
fujispeedwaygt.jpg

Lol the Audi is the best. Looks cool just driving normal than trouble than a crash than suddenly it's flying threw the air lol

Lights, Camera, Action!
PrJtj.jpg

This is my matte white Camaro Z28, nicknamed "Matty Z". She's a great, reliable car, I just couldn't race mod her.

tsXq7.jpg

And this, folks, is my matte dark red Corvette Convertible. She has no nickname, but she's sure to leave anything within the PP range choking on her smoke!

LKxio.jpg

Here's one of my top 3 favorite cars in the game, my matte light red SKYLINE Coupe 370GT Type SP rockin out on gold chrome 6 spokes. She's fast as hell, and sure to embarrass anything in her class.

DaEjo.jpg

My first matte car, a matte red Schwimmwagen. I don't usually drive this thing, but it's fun to crush classic supercars on Laguna Seca with it!

ojd3d.jpg

My matte pink FT-86 Concept. I was surprised at how this turned out. It actually looks cool!

m4lfq.jpg

Having the rarest matte color doesn't mean I have to put it on a nice car, right? My matte brown Kubelwagen. I think the color suits it perfectly.

Devr9.jpg

My matte light green Evo X, hangin out at Gion. Another car I was impressed at the outcome with.

SN1BN.jpg

My matte red Impreza WRX '05 RM. This is my only matte paint RM. I like it alot!

jsDXm.jpg

I may get flamed for this one, but I like how this turned out, especially seeing as how this is one of few colors to give the 430 Scuderia black stripes!

I9chb.jpg

Last but certainly not least, my matte yellow F40. Looks sexy, don't it?

That's all for now folks!

Wish I had the means to transfer a photo of my Matte Blue, and Red Viper ACR that I dubed "The Superman". Body is Matte Blue, and the Rims are Matte Red.

Back