Matterhorn 90 - LancerEvo7 beats rain and GT500s to become the winner! (nascarfan1400 takes 2nd)Finished 

@ImmalovemaGTR don't feel bad, that was obviously a nailbiter of a finish between us. We couldn't even tell where we were.

@rallymorten, no, I still hate it, but now that people have had time to learn it, Matterhorn Dristelen may appear in ITCC 5.

Nascarfan1400
Usually at this point I'm upset because the Racings over... Wellnot the case because I have ITCC in half an hour:D
Normally, I don't talk about cherries, unless it's the one at the top of the cake.

Because the scenery is not very much like a racetrack, and it feels "weird."

I much prefer Bathurst and Brands Hatch, as far as new tracks go. :D

Man, I really thought I had this race in the bag :lol:... until the track started to turn very wet under safety car.
As the wetness stayed at 0% for a long time while it was raining, I didn't see it going over 30% until it was to late and we went racing again.

On the other hand, it's exactly this unpredictability that makes this type of events so much fun. At the very end I had a good fight with nascarfan1400, constantly rubber banding between 1.5 and 3 seconds from each other. Both on the wrong tires (inters) as it turned out in the end when GTP_Lancer took us both off guard :) .

But that's how it goes. My pole lap, 2 seconds clear of second + most laps led during the race are a satisfactory result for me :)

It was good racing guys, really looking forward to the next one.
Just, please, everyone keep your calm and distance when under safety car, to avoid collisions when lag appears, or someone suddenly slows down because using the chat box.

:cheers:

👍 to that last part @Fryto. I don't think I should wait too long before the next one, quite a few ideas. Feel free to shoot me some track suggestions though :)

So, it turns out Lancer was right about GT300 and rain.. I told you there was munsoony conditions in the test yesterday, yet nobody listened :lol:

Back