Matterhorn 90 - LancerEvo7 beats rain and GT500s to become the winner! (nascarfan1400 takes 2nd)Finished 

I'm skrewed, ps3 Yloded :( So sorry Morten:nervous: knew she was gonna go at some point :nervous:
I'll try get her fixed, but I'm not techy guy. Sorry for the short notice, I'm sure someone will take my place if I can't race:nervous:

If it YLOD'd, there's not really anything you can do. If there ever was a valid reason to bail at this point, this is it. I hope you'll be able to join next time though :)

Can't. I don't have GT500 and there's no space for GT300, so I'll do my own thing:

ETCC...

-N24 Scirocco (295 hp)
-BMW 328i (295 hp)

And I'll sign up to drive the 328i, if I can.

Sorry, but it is too late to create an entirely new class just for one person to join. And a GT500 Base Model isn't the most expensive car out there :)

If it YLOD'd, there's not really anything you can do. If there ever was a valid reason to bail at this point, this is it. I hope you'll be able to join next time though :)

Yep:tup: was really looking forward to it aswell:nervous: Oh well, I'm sure there will be another in the future:)
Morten, can't andrew take my place in GT300?:)

There is a space in GT300. Just tell me on here which one you'd like to use.

New room opened. If we see randomers in this one, they're really :boggled: :lol:

If you somehow, by a miracle, is able to get GT6 started, we'll screw the 5-car per class. It's only two classes anyway.

sorry for another double-post, but the qualifying is in 10 minutes, only 5 competitors. Get in everyone!

There's only so much I can do about drivers being late or not showing at all. Add to that some minor technical trouble..

If there ever is a next time, I won't be this "soft". Late to the race? Bad luck. Sign-but-no-show without notice? Blocked. Nice and easy.

Ok, so I retired because of no rain tyres... You see, in GT5 they came with the normal race tyres, I forgot that in GT6 you had to buy them separately. :(

Anyway, this race was cool for those few moments of racing, too much SC in my opinion and @nascarfan1400, please, keep your anger to you, and don't hit me in revenge like that, especially since it was not my fault... I should apologize to @LancerEvo7 and @nascarfan1400 for that start accident, my car hit some bump and I lost control, hitting you.

Thank you, @rallymorten, for restarting Q for me, my connection problems were hard on me.

Intermediates at 85% rain and I was able to take 2nd in class. Sheeeesh that was tricky driving.

Lancer, get off my podium, you wet-tire using monkey! :) and get on the plane to Bathurst!

After some minor trouble, the race has ended and, it's a GTP premiere!

For the first time in GTP (as far as we can tell), GTMSA and RACE history, a GT300 car took the overall victory, beating several GT500 machines in the process.

The pre-final race results are as follows:

Overall:

@LancerEvo7
@nascarfan1400
@Fryto
@ITCC_Andrew
@ImmalovemaGTR
@MatheusBond
@GTracer98 (DNF)

GT500 class:

@nascarfan1400
@Fryto
@GTracer98

GT300 class:

@LancerEvo7
@ITCC_Andrew
@ImmalovemaGTR
@MatheusBond

Even though this might not've been the greatest succes since sliced bread, I might have the next one just around the corner. It might actually be slightly better :sly:

Second doesn't actually seem half-bad considering I couldn't afford Heavy Wet tires because of my last-minute decision to join. I was hoping not to need them after my awesome pole lap which was super fast.

I demand to be put in the title! Grrr. My win will not go unheard!

There, you're in the title :lol:

Second doesn't actually seem half-bad considering I couldn't afford Heavy Wet tires because of my last-minute decision to join. I was hoping not to need them after my awesome pole lap which was super fast.

That was actually a strong performance. Matterhorn isn't all that bad, is it mr. I-don't-like-Matterhorn? :sly:

Love the title, keep it.

Again, like I said. I hate Matterhorn. I tried my best to keep racing and be competitive, even while 2 seconds off pace. By the end I was full of it, and parked in the pits. I think I was the one who had to pit the most.

I also can't believe I crashed during SC.

Back