-Maveric's Gallery l 5/11/12 CR-Z TC & Randoms (Please Visit)

• Thread starter maveric25
  • 305 comments
Great set - Love the Viper and the last shot. 👍

That first picture is so beautiful. The reflection on the road is what makes it stand out from the rest. :)

ohh my god that viper pic is very very nicee

Great set but absolute fave is the Viper! ;)

I am literally blown away! :eek:

+1. The edit work on this one make that pic absolutely superb 👍
I also really like your composition work on the crz ones : great choice of angles.

Thanks a lot guys!! Glad y'all liked them! :D

Wow, nice work. I totally agree with iNs3CuRe in these new shots there is a marked improvment in finish quality.

Particularly with the CRZ shots, they look really good and have set a new level for you.

Also as everyone has mentioned the Viper is another standout. It has a kind of illustrative feel and is very clean. The high contrast with blown out whites isolate the car well and the energy it gives off suits the car. 👍

Funnily enough that effect is somewhat of a 'Dodge' effect. ;) (For those that are familiar with the Photoshop tool.)

Graceful last update, maveric! 👍
Great colors and compostion :).

You improved so much Mav, great shots ! :D

GPR
Wow, nice work. I totally agree with iNs3CuRe in these new shots there is a marked improvment in finish quality.

Particularly with the CRZ shots, they look really good and have set a new level for you.

Also as everyone has mentioned the Viper is another standout. It has a kind of illustrative feel and is very clean. The high contrast with blown out whites isolate the car well and the energy it gives off suits the car. 👍

Funnily enough that effect is somewhat of a 'Dodge' effect. ;) (For those that are familiar with the Photoshop tool.)

Thanks guys! Means a lot! :D

Anyways, my PS3 is dead so there won't be any updates for a while until I get a new one. :guilty:

Back