-Maveric's Gallery l 5/11/12 CR-Z TC & Randoms (Please Visit)

  • Thread starter Thread starter maveric25
  • 305 comments
  • 26,713 views
Awesome Pictures Man! Your Editing is excellent!

The first bonus shot immediately grabbed my attention - the paint looks great on this Z. 👍
Same here! Especially as My Z33 is a similar Minty colour! :D
Minty Ftw!! ;)
 
Fantastic work, maveric25! I really love the way you've captured those two cars. The first bonus shot immediately grabbed my attention - the paint looks great on this Z. 👍

And that red beast is as gorgeous as it gets. :drool:

~

Great set 👍. Loved the tones and angles :).

+1

And the last two ones are very beautiful 👍

As usual. AMAZING PICTURES!

The last picture of the FRS makes it look like the wheels are pushing up so hard on the body that they are forming the fenders, really cool.

That Scion sure is low to the ground. Expecting sparks on every bump? :sly:

hmmm **** on that last pic

Awesome Pictures Man! Your Editing is excellent!


Same here! Especially as My Z33 is a similar Minty colour! :D
Minty Ftw!! ;)

Thanks guys!! Glad y'all liked them!! :D
 
We should do a photoshoot using the Acura NSX. It looks beautiful stanced and flushed!
 
CheladaJr
We should do a photoshoot using the Acura NSX. It looks beautiful stanced and flushed!

I would be cool with that
 
UPDATE

SRT10 Coupe







Just a little update while I work on a bigger one... Enjoy and comment! :)

​
 
wow i want that paint that made ur car invisable on ur 3rd pic lool , no kiddin , nice work man
 
wow i want that paint that made ur car invisable on ur 3rd pic lool , no kiddin , nice work man

I lol'd sooo hard!!
 
UPDATE

Challenger SRT8










Bonus

gotSTANCE?









Enjoy and please comment! :D



​
 
nice how the wheels turn out on the first enzo pic
 
Great sets :)

The last one of the SRT8 set is awesome 👍

I'm not a big fan of gold paint but your R8 is nice :)

And the Enzo is beautiful !
 
Nice sets Mav ! 👍
 
Great pictures homie i really like the challenger pictures

iNs3CuRe
Nice sets Mav ! 👍

Check your in box Ono
 
Very nice Mav! I love that color!
 
UPDATE


Well my first shot at doing some advertisemnt type stuff.




My first try at doing a "GoPro shot".



This pic was taken by Eric1512, asked him if I could re-edit it & he said yes so here it is.

Original.


My edit.


Enjoy and please comment! :D

​
 
The Brera and the Go-Pro Ad are great 👍 :drool:

To the 350Z I can only say this :p
 
The Brera pics are great but that GoPro pics is awesome. An update dedicated to it could be awesome 👍:).
 
Nice Mav! I'm glad to make your gallery lol. I know my Z4 would make your gallery someday. Anyway I miss you bro! Keep up the good work bro. And good job editing my z33 shot. I need to do another edit like it. In fact I need to update my gallery...
 
nice work mav , really like your shots
 
Back