Mav's Drift Vids - New Vid: INSANE REVERSE ENTRY!

• Thread starter maveric25
  • 42 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ain't going to comment about the drifting, stay out of my thread kid.

Sorry, for the O/T post OP, but this has to be said.

Nice potato. What is it 0.003 mp?
I fail to see how you can make disparaging comments towards anyone's videos...

What kind of aspect ratio is that? Is it supposed to look squidged?

So, projects2k, you need to sort yourself out with regard to your own videos before putting others' video efforts down. You also need to stop the stupid comments that you make towards others, and also the double posting.

Sorry, for the O/T post OP, but this has to be said.

I fail to see how you can make disparaging comments towards anyone's videos...

What kind of aspect ratio is that? Is it supposed to look squidged?

So, projects2k, you need to sort yourself out with regard to your own videos before putting others' video efforts down. You also need to stop the stupid comments that you make towards others, and also the double posting.

There the old videos:grumpy:

Hate me, like me, your childish opinion does not bother me.
P.s congratulations on round 2.

Yes really I think you straightened out abit too much from fear of spinning out.

Yes honey... learn about drifting before talking.... if I haven't brought the car back I would've ended in the grass, use your brain. And stay off my thread. Want to see straightening out, go check your VDC R1 replay.

Nice smooth backwards entry mate straighten up? are we watching the same video cos that's one of the smoothest i have seen upload a smoother one projects if you can

Not to back this kid up but you did lose a lot of your angle from what you began with. You went from a lot of angle to moderate angle :/ lots of under steer

anthaliscious
Not to back this kid up but you did lose a lot of your angle from what you began with. You went from a lot of angle to moderate angle :/ lots of under steer

You see, not everything you and your "little boys crew"do is perfect. I posted my opinion on your video because thats what this section of the forum is for. Go do your homework before you lash out on someone for commenting on your video.

D1crazy
Nice smooth backwards entry mate straighten up? are we watching the same video cos that's one of the smoothest i have seen upload a smoother one projects if you can

Watch my entry against shiro in round 1, or my tsukuba 3 lap link drift video.

The drift doesn't matter, he just hates him and looks for something to troll on even though it's obvious. And it is obvious

projects2k
Watch my entry against shiro in round 1.

Ok mate I wasn't trying to offend you I can see what you mean he does not really enter backwards wouldn't say he straightens up though was very nice and smooth but would of looked a lot better if he had started the drift a fraction later

D1crazy
Ok mate I wasn't trying to offend you I can see what you mean he does not really enter backwards wouldn't say he straightens up though was very nice and smooth but would of looked a lot better if he had started the drift a fraction later

Im not offended, Im just saying that his car straightend alot compared to his entry angle. Neither am I saying it was a rubbish attempt.

Seriously kid, whatever beef you have with Maveric, you need to grow up a bit. If I went and trolled in your thread, would you like it? That is a good video Mav by the way.

Ross
Seriously kid, whatever beef you have with Maveric, you need to grow up a bit. If I went and trolled in your thread, would you like it? That is a good video Mav by the way.

I have no "beef" with this guy, I am not trolling on this thread. I commented on it related to its content. Before making such accusations and threats look at what the other person has said clearly rather than blatantly taking your friends side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back