Mav's Drift Vids - New Vid: INSANE REVERSE ENTRY!

• Thread starter maveric25
  • 42 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no "beef" with this guy, I am not trolling on this thread. I commented on it related to its content. Before making such accusations and threats look at what the other person has said clearly rather than blatantly taking your friends side.
1) I have read every thread posted by you and every thread posted by Mav on the first page and from what I can tell, you take every comment as if someone is attacking you.
2) I have never posted a reply to any of Mav's comments until now and I guess Mav probably hasn't seen many of my posts. I made a decision based on your past posts. I watched all of your videos and you only started to become less childish at the end of this thread.

Blah blah, it wasn't a complete reverse entry, just letting him know what wrong so he doesn't keep thinking that it's good and doesn't continue to make him self look like a fool

Ross
1) I have read every thread posted by you and every thread posted by Mav on the first page and from what I can tell, you take every comment as if someone is attacking you.
Have you even seen his posts on my thread?

Well duh... of course I lost angle, it's logical, or did you want me to carry over 140 degrees of angle through the entire turn...

This is how much angle I had:
picture.php

This is around mid-turn:
picture.php

It's a bit obvious that I was going to lose a lot of angle, especially after initiating at 130mph & having to slow down to a point where I didn't go wide or shallow in the grass & not being able to do the turn. It's not really easy bringing you car back from that much angle & being able to do the turn smoothly, especially on a damn DS3.

See what you started Duddy, if you weren't such an inmature kid this argument wouldn't have happened, but you had to make a stupid comment like you always do. Your attitude has gotten you banned from VDC & has made a lot of people dislike you & you still keep acting like a clown. I just wonder how you'll be as a grownup.

maveric25
Well duh... of course I lost angle, it's logical, or did you want me to carry over 140 degrees of angle through the entire turn...

This is how much angle I had:

This is around mid-turn:

It's a bit obvious that I was going to lose a lot of angle, especially after initiating at 130mph & having to slow down to a point where I didn't go wide or shallow in the grass & not being able to do the turn. It's not really easy bringing you car back from that much angle & being able to do the turn smoothly, especially on a damn DS3.

See what you started Duddy, if you weren't such an inmature kid this argument wouldn't have happened, but you had to make a stupid comment like you always do. Your attitude has gotten you banned from VDC & has made a lot of people dislike you & you still keep acting like a clown. I just wonder how you'll be as a grownup.

Lol I left vdc because I new it would end badly with the way spank was reacting to people, hell I dont care if people dont like me. I am not changing for nobody. Time to get of the kids thread before he calls mommy.

Edit: Change the title, there is no insane entry here. Just another one of those "look at me mad skillz" videos were you happen to over exaggerate the title to catch peoples attention and make a obscene fool of yourself.

Allright you 🤬 you want angle, I'll show you angle tomorrow. You think you're Mr. "I know it all", you're just a brainless egotistic kid.

BTW, you're the only one that looks like a fool when you upload videos of your battles to try & make people think you've won. Haha what a fail.

Last edited:
maveric25
Allright you 🤬 you want angle, I'll show you angle tomorrow. You think you're Mr. "I know it all", you're just a brainless egotistic kid.

BTW, you're the only one that looks like a fool when you upload videos of your battles to try & make people think you've won. Haha what a fail.

You realise how cheap and pathetic you sound? 🤬 this and that. Shows how you have such a childish mentality. Your lack of human communication and self dignity fails to impress me. I will post a message on hear when I will battle you, Mr. I am the best ever.

I do not make people think ive won I just upload the videos. I have no time to argue with your premature brain, and egotistic is not a word kid. Did you spend all your time in the sandpit at school?

Last edited:
Those z pictures remind me when jnwnja (can't remember) came backwards at Fuji. I remember you was in that comp to if you even remember :P.

First egotistic is a word, second, I believe I am far from being the best & I know it, lot of guys out there are better. Now you really are pathetic calling me kid, you should look yourself in the mirror. You're the most despicable 15 year old I've ever spoken to. You say I have lack of communication & self dignity, well pardon me for not wanting to talk after all the stupid stuff you've said to me on GTP & I'm 100% I have more dignity than what you'll probably ever have. Hope you don't continue with that attitude when you grow older, a mouth like yours will sure create you problems & I hope you don't become a father with that attitude, great stuff you're going to teach to the kids. You should learn to let go of stuff & stop coming back onto people & creating problems. You get mad because people retaliate back to you when you bring it upon yourself.

I am shutting this thread down as I'm already tired of this 🤬. Thank for being a punk & ruining my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back