.max!!! AGH

I have a bunch of saved replays on my pc in .max format, I extracted them using Action Replay MAX anyone know how to convert them into movies, or does anyone who has a capture card have AR?

~DrifterEX~
I have a bunch of saved replays on my pc in .max format, I extracted them using Action Replay MAX anyone know how to convert them into movies, or does anyone who has a capture card have AR?
Its really interesting to know if there any software that can convert .max format into a movie file. But as far as i know (newbie knowledge) theres none of it.!

I have a capture card and have an ARM. I play the replay in PS2 and captured it with the video capture card.

Peace..!

GigasINC
Its really interesting to know if there any software that can convert .max format into a movie file. But as far as i know (newbie knowledge) theres none of it.!

Correct, there isn't. An AR Max can only backup gt4 files, you cannot read them or convert them to avi's, wmv's etc with software. I hope people aren't buying AR Max's for this sole purpose.

As I understand it, the GT4 vid files only save things like your car choice and track, and then your controller inputs over time. There is no video there at all. The file must be processed by GT4 to have any meaning whatsoever.

The ony solution is what you guys have hinted at - you have to stick the .max replay files back on a memory card and record them with a capture device while they're playing on the PS2.

Well gigas, could you help me out, I can send you some replay files (I got this awsome one of a Midget Drifting and My MR2) I would really appreciate it?

So I can send you the files, and you just record and send me the video file ^_^;

~DrifterEX~
Well gigas, could you help me out, I can send you some replay files (I got this awsome one of a Midget Drifting and My MR2) I would really appreciate it?

So I can send you the files, and you just record and send me the video file ^_^;
I would love to help. But for now, i'm running out of disk space. :(

Also, my video capture card is a cheap one and if u don't mind the quality, why not...

Back