Max Payne

• Thread starter Zero
  • 12 comments
Me too, its slow moving, but the matrix mode is cool. I like watching bullets break the air while I'm diving away from shotgun bullets coming at me. Other than that the main character's voice is annoying, so monotone, makes me want to turn the game off and go play GTA3.

yeah that is a good game...im stuck on the second nightmare puzzle....the first one what a pain in the rear...but this one is so HARD!!!!

stupid Valkyre!!

woo-hoo!!!

i beat the game today after about 18 hours total playing time and too many saves!!! :)

...the ending is pretty cool...that is if ya understand the story.

Part 2 Chap 2, in that first maze I kept going back to the start but after around 15 min I got to the baby, then with the white lines on the "floor" i fell a few times but then figured out that i could jump really high into the air, I have just killed Niagara with his own bat :eek:

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Do you have max payne?

I do!

Just finished it a couple of nights ago..... What a great story line, eh? And when you watch the credits...as I know you all do, there's a hint of a sequel soon to come.

Great Graphics, sound is expected, great story, great gameplay! You'll love the ending . . . . it's great!

I give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Question: Is the one for the PS2 as good as the one for PC? The reason why I am asking is cuz my puter kinda sucks and I really want to get the game.

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Question: Is the one for the PS2 as good as the one for PC? The reason why I am asking is cuz my puter kinda sucks and I really want to get the game.

I haven't heard any reviews for the PS2 version, but if it's anything at all close to the PC version, it would be worth it. However, I thought it was pretty short. You should be able to crank though it on a hard-core weekend of renting it...

i completed it in about 8-10 hours play on Hard Boiled. The only problems i had were on the nightmare bits and the aesir corporation skyscraper bit at the end

Back