Maxtor= stupid

  • Thread starter Thread starter MistaX
  • 7 comments
  • 768 views

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
Messages
13,643
United States
North Jersey
Messages
MistaX1
They screwed up and replaced my 60 with an 80 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Gee - you should tell them (suppressed laughter...).
 
Sureeeeee Vat, lemme call em right now.... ;)
 
Heck, I'd call them and tell them, and proceed to laugh at them if they attempted to replace it for the 60gig. After I'd laugh at them, I'd thank them nicely for being morons, and hang up...:D


Anyhoo, congrats on your new hd.
 
LOL Man thats cool..... Nice to see you comp is up and running good again.
 
That about does it, I am going to get a Maxtor Hard Drive.
 
Shouldn't this thread be
Maxtor=cool !!
 
Back