May update predictions

• Thread starter Ande3200
  • 226 comments
Sweden
Sweden
I would like to know what your thoughts will be on how we can expect next mouth content update, if its is like gt sport it would be 15 new cars, but somehow i doubt they will add that many, 6-7 cars is my prediction no new track locations just track layouts, hopefully more events and menu books, i would like if pd was giving us some hints like a roadmap one 2-3 weeks in advance before it arrive, but i hope may update makes up for the small update we got in april, and maybe make one update in middle to just add new events to keep things alive,

Monza Circuit - Junior Course

Scion FR-S ‘12
Toyota FT-86 Concept ‘09
Toyota GAZOO Racing 86 #166 ‘12

WTC700 event
Japanese FR 450 event
Clubman Cup + event

2 new Music Rally events
This actually looks... very predictable. 😂 I'll also stick with something like this.

But maybe add the Toyota GR010, since it's already confirmed to take part in the game and it will have to be prior to June.

24h variant of High Speed Ring

Peugeot 307 CC Premium AVN '04
Nissan GT-R Pure '15
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07

But seriously, I dont predict anything bigger than usual 2019 style update for GTS with 6 cars and one track at least until autumn when bigger updates could bring most profit instead of May.

It will be probably similar or identical to April update, so 2-3 cars, 1-new event and one 24h layout. I don't think they plan to add even more content in one update. Better keep your expectations low...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I am afraid I can agree with all comments...( and it hurts to see this!)

PD SHOULD SEE THIS...BUT I AM 100% THAT PEOPLE DO MAKE FUN WITH GT7 AND, I GUESS PD LIKES IT.......JOKE OF CONTENT FROM THEM😅😅😅

I predict more Toyota Cars, and maybe another version of a current track, now a full new track.

I would like to know what your thoughts will be on how we can expect next mouth content update, if its is like gt sport it would be 15 new cars, but somehow i doubt they will add that many, 6-7 cars is my prediction no new track locations just track layouts, hopefully more events and menu books, i would like if pd was giving us some hints like a roadmap one 2-3 weeks in advance before it arrive, but i hope may update makes up for the small update we got in april, and maybe make one update in middle to just add new events to keep things alive,
Is this something that is known, or we're are speculating that there's an update every month. Is that how it was with GTS?

Is this something that is known, or we're are speculating that there's an update every month. Is that how it was with GTS?
Yes gts had an update every mouth the first 2 years except the first update witch only was 3 cars they other added on avarage 7-8 cars per update every month

Last edited:
I agree with @FOG-Smokebeer. Threads like these need to stop being made, because all it does is increases people's expectations. And when those expectations are not met, there are disappointments and arguements.
The disappointment is not caused by threads like these. GT Sport updates during its first two years spoiled us with variety and content, and long faces will be inevitable on this forum if GT7 fails to match this precedent.

Last edited:
The disappointment is not caused by threads like these. GT Sport updates during its first two years spoiled us with variety and content, and long faces will be inevitable on this forum if GT7 fails to match this precedent.
I agree, it is down to the person themselves that causes the disapointment rather than these speculation threads.

I do hope GT7 does continue that which was set by Sport and we do get monthly updates.

I think I can safetly predict one thing, the Toyota GR010 HYBRID Le Mans car has to be added to the game before it's race in the Toyota Gazoo Racing cup on 5 June so that will have to be delivered to us before the race in May.

As for the rest I think we are looking about 7 other cars and maybe one track variation of some sort, perhaps we will get the other version of Catalunya or maybe a variation on likes of Maggiore or other GT series track.

Last edited:
The GR010 is a high possibility, because European WEC season starts in May with Spa. It's even possible the new Spa "layout" is related to this event.

Back