May update predictions

• Thread starter Ande3200
  • 226 comments
You can see Kazunori Yamauchi's Tweet, which contains two pieces of information - it's next week, and there's three cars - right?

You know that's literally the only thing anybody has right now, right?

We all have the same information: that Tweet. Nobody knows any more that that. Nobody can possibly know if any new tracks or races are part of it.

And we're all still waiting on you to address the complete lie you posted and have subsquently ignored.
Okay I understand

Prediction: PP calculations will be reconfigured again and all legitimate tuned cars will suffer, "glitch" tuned cars will be left alone....

That roadster's a tough one to guess. Others say it's a C3 Corvette, but judging by the shape, it looks more modern.

Do we think they will fix the curb exploit with this? Or do you think that is new/unexpected to them so it'll be a few updates before they fix it?

Do we think they will fix the curb exploit with this? Or do you think that is new/unexpected to them so it'll be a few updates before they fix it?
They haven't been able to fix the Tomahawk exploit in almost 3 months, so... probably not.

That roadster's a tough one to guess. Others say it's a C3 Corvette, but judging by the shape, it looks more modern.

We already have 2 different c3 in the game, so i hope its not a c3, i can’t either quite figure out exactly what that car is

We already have 2 different c3 in the game, so i hope its not a c3, i can’t either quite figure out exactly what that car is
Possible the Shelby Series 1? A-Brief-History-of-the-Shelby-Series-1-4-CSX5001-Bonhams.jpg

Last edited:
In addition to the three new cars, I predict the following:

-Either a new track layout, or a new venue altogether, complete with at least one new Circuit Experience. The last one was quite disappointing - with a mere changing of where the starting line and pit exit is - but I'm confident that it's all uphill from here. Maybe this time, we'll get the return of Apricot Hill, or an alternate layout for Colorado Springs.

-Either additional rounds for certain events in World Circuits, or new events altogether - or perhaps both. I'm really hoping the supposed events for Gr.1 racers and Hypercars are coming sooner than latter. We definitely need more races at certain venues, too, like Kyoto Driving Park, Monza, and the Sardegna Road Track.

-Possibly another mission pack, complete with two prize cars. (I'm pretty sure the last drag mission has a name that implies it's the first in a series.) Keep in mind these future prize cars could definitely be legendary cars, as we've seen with the Chaparral 2J, the Aston Martin DB5, and the Nissan Fairlady Z (S30) 432.

-Additional QoL updates/bugfixes, including those beyond the officially-acknowledged bug list.

Ideally, I'd also really want to see more menus, as I think there remains tons of potential for other trios of cars, like the pre-release builds that showed menus for kei cars and the Toyota 86. I'd also like to see more championships, especially those that use Gr.2 and Gr.1 cars. These championships would ideally require the later licenses, too.

I predict complaints about all the cars. “They” will complain the GR isnt as fast as the SRT Tomachickenhawk. The Camaro handles like a dog. The third car has no alternative parts for customisation. :lol:

not sure if this has mentioned elsewhere, last night i noticed some red "proximity" flashes when overtaking other cars...(in roof cam mode)...have they always been there??

Whatever the fix might be, My bet is on it making things, lets say, "less good" and not fixing what is important, a few sweets to try cover up the mess created.

It's crazy how many problems PD would solve just by making a twitter post that says "we're planning on adding X amount of new cars/tracks/events in the coming weeks, stay tuned for an update" instead of leaving us in radio silence like this.

Such a weird decision. It's not like they don't know what they're going to include, especially by the time it's about a week away.
Because revealing the fact it takes them a month to add 3 useless cars most people never asked for and some awful catch-up races is not a good way to hype up the playerbase

Back