Maybe SMS got puddles RIGHTPS4 

• Thread starter slthree
  • 93 comments
Thanks for your update....
No problem.

Don't get me wrong I rose the issue about the weather conditions in a number of the career races at launch, and SMS did patch the majority of them out in either the first or second patch.

I posted the snowy Silverstone info mainly because it was an odd event that fit the discussion.

Is worth noting that in not aware of any other title that would come a close to allowing us to recreate those conditions as PC2 does, and for that I give them credit

I think that it's great that a race sim offers the opportunity to go beyond what is done/allowed in real life and offer racing that would not be allowed due to the risks, but is great fun to do if you set your mind to it. It's all done with convincing physical behaviour of cars, track and weather so why not enjoy what you could never do in real life? :)

I think most of us applaud the livetrack possibilities and 24 hour cycle that PC2 offers. However we criticize the forced implementation in career mode and the behaviour of the AI in these circumstances. In online lobbies these situations can be great fun as long as you find a good lobby

There are a few puddles which are over the top - Watkins glen after the carousel for example but yes in general I think the puddles in PC2 are superb....for multiplayer. Single player - they just don't work.

Back