Mazda 787B How to get it?

• Thread starter RX7Elmo
  • 24 comments
I know this car exists because i can see it in the mazda garage area. Anyone know what race or class etc to win or even get a chance or winning this? Thanks for any assistance.

Danny

welcome to GTPlanet. :)

you can win the 787B at the "Like The Wind" race in Professional mode. don't sell it, because you can't win it again, until you get to 75%, that is. (you'll get a bonus car at 50, 75 and 100%)

remember, the search button's your best friend!

Yes welcome to GTPlanet.
And this place will get to be our best "friend". Just remember most Questions have been asked, so that search button will have most answers.

There is at the top of the list a Read: U.S. and PAL Official GT3 Prize Car Lists thread. So print it out ore copy-paste it in word for quick access.

thanks a lot guys, i'll be sure to use the search function. it's funny b/c i'm on ton of CAR forums, but never ever have been on a actual forum for a game. And the funny thing is that i always tell newbies to "SEARCH" but i guess i was so excited to see a Gran turismo forum, i had to POST! thanks a lot guys.

Danny

i thinkz that the 787B is the best car in the game.... only second to the f1 of course ;)
too bad it ain't gots a 6th gear
and
can ne one tell me what the 7 is under the gear settins?
i've been rackin so hard 2 figure it out
i'm thinkin its a 7th gear, but then thers like.. no car *that i kno of* that has a 7th gear...

Originally posted by halfracedrift
can ne one tell me what the 7 is under the gear settins?
i've been rackin so hard 2 figure it out
i'm thinkin its a 7th gear, but then thers like.. no car *that i kno of* that has a 7th gear...

In same cars when u put a SUPER CLOSE gearbox in it, it will have that 7th gear. But the Kaka in that is, with a high power car it flips throw the gears faster then what u can count and the car runs out of revs for snot. It’s good for stock engines when u need that acceleration. :burnout:

Originally posted by Power Slay`d

In same cars when u put a SUPER CLOSE gearbox in it, it will have that 7th gear. But the Kaka in that is, with a high power car it flips throw the gears faster then what u can count and the car runs out of revs for snot. It’s good for stock engines when u need that acceleration. :burnout:

Whats a Kaka?

No, no
The gearbox needs the 7th gear in it and most Super close gears don't have the 7th gear.

In the tune shop u get...
Sport gearbox
Super close gearbox Likely with the 7 gears. (Edit because I not scour about GT 3)
Customisable gearbox

There are no cars available in the regular game that use 7 gears. Power Slay`d is, with respect, talking mince.

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
There are no cars available in the regular game that use 7 gears. Power Slay`d is, with respect, talking mince.

:P My humble apologise then. I only made that post to explain way the 7th slot was open. Officious I’ve never had a car with the 7th gear, (in GT3) nether did I have a super close gearbox installed, so I can’t stand my ground if I had to.

But thaws how played GT 1 will now that the GTO (3000GT) had the option of the 7th gear using the SC gearbox.

Fair enough. I don't remember any cars in GT1 with 7 gears, but then I did blow up my PS1 trying to chip it, so I haven't played GT1 in about three years!

I think there are rumours that the 7 speed box is available in the mythical Nomad Diablo, but since I'm on PAL and don't have a Shark/XPort I really don't care about that.

GilesGuthrie..?

The thing is, the Super close gearbox is the only gearbox with 7 gears. Now did you install SC gearboxes for all the car? LOL. Just asking because it easy to make the mistake and think the Customisable gearbox (the ultimate G-box) will have that option in same cars.

If I've got the car - its not too hard to get.

You will use it heaps once you have it. Of the supercars, its about top of the list, aside from the F1's. :D

welcome to GTPlanet. :)

you can win the 787B at the "Like The Wind" race in Professional mode. don't sell it, because you can't win it again, until you get to 75%, that is. (you'll get a bonus car at 50, 75 and 100%)

remember, the search button's your best friend
Can I still get it if I al fin the story?And where is like the wind

Back