Mazda 787B Stealth vs Minolta Toyota 88C-V

  • Thread starter Thread starter eVilate
  • 15 comments
  • 10,970 views
Messages
292
Messages
eVilate
Just a quick question to anyone that has both at max. Which is the faster car overall?
 
By quite a lot or just a little bit?
 
The Toyota Minolta is one of the most overrated car in GT history.
 
Hmm, I'm currently focused on B-Spec and leaving A-Spec til I'm done with B-Spec. Only at lvl 15 A-Spec atm. B-Spec is lvl 30, so I'm doing endurance races now, got Suzuka 1000km, Nurburgring 4h, Tsukuba 9h ,Le Mans 24h and Nurburgring 24h left to do. Using a 787B Stealth car atm. Think it's worth getting my A-Spec to 21 to get the Toyota and then using that in B-Spec instead?
 
ei guys.. sorry for being a bit OP.. anyway, i bought the CE, but my code didn't have the 787B.. did i miss something?
 
I think 787B stealth only comes with signature edition
 
bummer! that's one of the cars i really want, along with the McLaren F1. :(
 
Not sure about the 787, because I don't have one yet, but that Minolta is a Beast.
 
Well so is the 787B, it kills anything I have come across, but if the Minolta is faster, it might be worth doing a bit of A-Spec to get it, even though I don't want to do anymore A-Spec for now. I mean even 2 seconds a lap faster adds up in the endurance races.
 
Minolta is definitly faster.
Take a ride on Nürburgring after that it's clear ;)
 
Ive got the McClaren and 787b Stealth Models, i got codes from amazon as a gift
 
787B > Minolta for me

I can get more grip out of the Minolta, but it loses on the straights to the 787B
 
Back