Mazda 787b

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rdp616
  • 12 comments
  • 806 views

Rdp616

(Banned)
Messages
903
United States
SW, PA
Messages
Suzukiboi
I have a Nomad Diablo (JGTC) or

Mazda Furai (Red Spoiler)

Il even throw in some Matte Paints.
 
Last edited:
Colour of furai?
 
It's still painted it's original black.
 
I got one.. Do you have any other cars other than those two?
 
I have a premium 787B. All i want is 5 matte chips, but they all have to be different coloured chips.
Pm me if interested.
 
i can do a 787B with 0 miles for yur Nomad Diablo. i think earliest will be the 24th for me. let me know.
 
i can do a 787B with 0 miles for yur Nomad Diablo. i think earliest will be the 24th for me. let me know.

Is it the Premium 787b? If so il do it.
 
To this day I've never seen a standard 787B.. Anyone?
 
how can you trade a 787b with a nomad diablo ? .. nonsense imho

2 days agoo i had 4 nomad diablo´s in my used car dealer , so annoying !
 
how can you trade a 787b with a nomad diablo ? .. nonsense imho

2 days agoo i had 4 nomad diablo´s in my used car dealer , so annoying !

Does this involve you? No, so mind your own business 🤬.
 
Yeah, Ive seen it on the official car list. Never in game though.
 
Standard 787B? Why would you prefer the standard model over the premium?... lawl this is beyond me.
 
Back